The batman 2 and 3 predictions/thoughts!

Tools    

I just want to know what all of your thoughts are on the batman sequels what villains do you think they will use and will robin be in the films will they introduce detective bullock renee montoya or harvey dent. I personally would love for them to introduce detective bullock as the dirty cop partner of gordon even though they already did it in the gotham tv series i still would want to see something like that. Renee montoya would be cool too as a rookie cop in the gcpd. Bringing harvey dent in as the new da will definitely happen i hope and they could set him up as two face in the 3rd film potentially. Robin i would personally want to see a dark and gritty robin on the big screen we have not seen that yet pattinson said in an interview that he would love a 13 year old robin so as long as wb discovery is not too scared i would just do that do a 13 year old badass kickass kid robin that can fight. Lucius fox would also be cool a new distinct version of the character as the tech genius at wayne tech. As for the villains the court of owls has been thrown out there hugo strange is a possibility the joker already exists in this world so you know he will be in one of the two films mr freeze has been thrown out there as well the mad hatter hush clayface. What i would want is a villain/villians that makes sense with the story matt reeves is trying to tell so i don't personally care which one will be the baddie if it's the joker then fine but i would prefer somebody new fresh and different somebody that would fit into that universe cat woman and penguin probably won't come back unless there needs to be a mob presence in the city but penguin is already getting his own series on hbo max and cat woman just left the city at the end of the film so that's how i would do it but what do you guys think what should they do in the batman 2 and 3!

well im not a DC fan im more MARVEL fan but to me they need to stop making batman movies after the dark night trilogy and let it alone like old DC movies were good cause no one cant beat christian bale as batman