You know you're addicted to MoFo when...

Tools    

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
You've just joined days ago, but you're on here so much, it feels like you've been here for yrs :-)

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

I was only really addicted when I had my Sequel Buzz, Sequel Mania and DVD threads in full force. Now they aren't active anymore either due to the fact that I don't have as much time to sit and really dedicate my full time to keep running a newsworthy thread. And the people on this forum that actually truly paid attention and enjoyed reading up to date info and appreciated my work and effort, don't go on here any more...or as much. Those that do either don't go on my threads as much or for some reason tend to tell me my threads are 'hard to follow' when they used to be able to.

Those were the days.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
... you post more than speak with real people
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You've just joined days ago, but you're on here so much, it feels like you've been here for yrs :-)
You don't know what you're talking about.

It just feels like I've been here more then I have. That's all I meant!
I'm just saying 9 days here doesn't feel like almost 14 years.

You don't have to be confrontational. I didn't mean it that way. I just like this site.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Dude, it's called hyperbole. Chill.

When someone is at a place they enjoy, or does something they like, they become a part of it no matter how short of a time they're there. It may seem like they are with them or there forever because they become good friends. It's sort of an expression.

You don't have to be confrontational. I didn't mean it that way. I just like this site.
I'm being confrontational? What is wrong with people today?! Anything you do that "feels" ... I don't know... aggressive, I guess, even when it's not intended to be, is BAD. People need to stop being crybabies.

When someone is at a place they enjoy, or does something they like, they become a part of it no matter how short of a time they're there. It may seem like they are with them or there forever because they become good friends. It's sort of an expression.
Yeah, well, I have every right to say -- JOKINGLY (if people nowadays even know what a joke is) -- that even if 9 days here feels like YEARS -- TRUST ME -- it doesn't.

I'm being confrontational? What is wrong with people today?! Anything you do that "feels" ... I don't know... aggressive, I guess, even when it's not intended to be, is BAD. People need to stop being crybabies.
I'm definitely not a crybaby I was just telling you what I meant. That's all really!