What is the title of movie?

Tools    

fps
Can anyone tell me the name of this movie?

Throughout the movie ordinary events take place around the hero. But in the end it turns out that there was a car accident and the whole plot is comatose dream of the hero and all the other characters in the movie are people who are trying to help him back to life.

thanks in advance

fps
No, this isn't that movie

fps
unfortunately that's another one...

You don't say whether the protagonist is male or female, so I assume it's a fella, yes? My best guess of what you're looking for is Stay (2005), starring Ryan Gosling and Ewan McGregor.

That device, more specific than "it was all just a dream", is the elaborate fantasy of somebody who is in their last moments before death or while in a comatose state, and was pioneered in the Ambrose Beirce short story An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge, where a Civil War soldier about to be hanged has the rope break, he swims away, avoids his pursuers, and just as he has made it home and is about to embrace his wife his neck breaks, revealing the entire narrative from the rope breaking onward a wish that happened in a flash, imagining an escape and happy ending before his inevitable death.

This same device was used in such films as Carnival of Souls (1962), Brazil (1985), Jacob's Ladder (1990), Donnie Darko (2001), Yella (2007) and The Last Temptation of Christ (1988), among others. Open Your Eyes/Vanilla Sky gives this same thing a Sci-Fi twist.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
This is a perfect example of why Holden's posts are just so good around here. Whether or not he's gotten the correct film, he gives a mini-lecture on the genre and similar films/stories which have been done over the years. There's no apology for possible spoilers because if you were taking a film or literature class, your professor would not protect you from important knowledge just because you're a virgin.

I just finished watching the short film An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge (Robert Enrico 1962) on youtube. It's a brilliant piece of film, very suspenseful. Although I should have seen it without knowing the surprise ending LOL. One of finest shorts I've seen. Thanks Holden, for the info.

fps
Thanks Holden Pike! that's what I looking for. and thank you for your lecture

When you get the chance to watch it, can you let us know how it went? It looks interesting!