The film you most looking forward to it in 2012

Tools    

The film you most looking forward to it?
8.57%
3 votes
The Avengers
0%
0 votes
The Dictator
20.00%
7 votes
django unchained
34.29%
12 votes
The Dark Knight Rises
2.86%
1 votes
The Bourne Legacy
2.86%
1 votes
Brave
0%
0 votes
World War Z
14.29%
5 votes
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
0%
0 votes
Bond 23
17.14%
6 votes
Other
35 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Is there a single original film in that list?
Hey, I voted for Brave. Pretty sure it's not a remake/sequel/adaptation. I think I'm still the only person who voted for it.

Go Pixar, go!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I voted for Brave. Pretty sure it's not a remake/sequel/adaptation. I think I'm still the only person who voted for it.

Go Pixar, go!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Brave being original would mean something if I was a fan of Pixar, but I'm not. I prefer classically animated movies like The Fox and the Hound and Bambi.

I hadn't even heard of The Dictator until I saw it here, could be pretty funny. I'm going to vote for "other" though - some unknown film out there that I don't know about yet.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Maybe Brave being original would mean something if I was a fan of Pixar, but I'm not.
Are you aware that you might be the only person on the planet who has ever said this sentence?

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Ooooh! Tough decision in the poll, I chose The Hobbit...although, I am just as jazzed about TDKR

The Avengers is going to be amazing!!! Can't wait!

I still have not seen Life in a Day or Tree of Life, and I was looking forward to both. Also, I want to see:

Moneyball
Drive
A Dangerous Method
The Ides of March
50/50
Anonymous (kinda)
Like Crazy
Sherlock Homes: A Game of Shadows
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Haywire