Top Ten Games You'd Like To See As Movies

Tools    

i would love to see The Sims made into a movie..would be one tough exercise to the director..
i think my Sims game has already been made into a tv-series. its called " married with children" starring Ed o'neil

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by kenny
i would love to see The Sims made into a movie..would be one tough exercise to the director..
i think my Sims game has already been made into a tv-series. its called " married with children" starring Ed o'neil

I saw it earlier, and I've been missin' it ever since.

'cept for those narsty kicks, of course.

You tease!

The sims is to big to be made into a movie. The sims 2 is even bigger, who would want to make a movie out of it if you could just play the game???

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by starrdarcy
The sims is to big to be made into a movie. The sims 2 is even bigger, who would want to make a movie out of it if you could just play the game???

Yes, I see where you are coming from.

YOWZA!

Ever play sims 2...

The game is soooooo great. Its very very addictive

I would love to see the "Diablo" by Blizzard Entertainment be producede. Either live or fully cinematic. Either the story line of Diablo II or Diablo II Expansion would be prefered.

I gotta say, I just finished playing Terminator 3 - The Redemption.
Now, I reckon this is probably the best example of the producers saying this is what the movie should have been.
It would have been fantastic if the budget was there to make the movie like this game, all the sub-plots and parallell stories. Everytime I wanna watch the movie, I go for this game instead now!!!
Not that the movie was bad at all, I just thought it needed the diversity this game has. For instance a decent future war sequence!
Apart from that - UNREAL TOURNAMENT needs a movie. It needs a director that is adept to the substance and content to do it, too.
Just set it in the Unreal world. Ever seen 'Salute Of The Jugger'? Like that, but much BIGGER, with GUNS!!!
My bet for director is Paul Verhoeven (Total Recall, Starship Troopers, Robocop). Even if you don't like him, he's definitely the right guy. Violence is a no-brainer to him. Not much story in Unreal to worry about, just a Hi-tech & bloody splatterfest. What ya'll think?

Grand Theft Auto: SA
HALO 1 OR 2
Dynasty Warriors

Final Fantasy 7, thats it, and with real people.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
Final Fantasy 7, thats it, and with real people.
Come to think of it, my two friends were telling me that there is going to be 2 FF7 movies that are like in the works now.

- Fallout(1)
- Half-life
- Carmageddon
- Silent Hill

I already know Carmageddon was based off Death Race... but still, I wouldn't mind seeing one.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Pong or Pacman. You decide.

Add Max Payne 1 and 2, both good, but 2 is so much more fantastic than the original.

Originally Posted by movie_monkey
Add Max Payne 1 and 2, both good, but 2 is so much more fantastic than the original.
Tru dat. The second one is awesome.

Halo...

Originally Posted by Bak3r
Halo...
I hate that game. Boycott it.

I'd love to see Road Rash made as a kind of Easy rider tribute, there are plans to make a new Doom movie or so i hear. Manhunt would be good, GTA would be scarface all again and I couldn't see much plot potential for a Halo movie, good game as it is. If a Metal gear movie was made it could be a contender for top earner of the year, it's crying out to be made in film form.

Metal Gear, people, Metal Gear. Rjoepenk you have taste. Bring it on! One problem, do you mean the PSX game, MGS2 or an amalgamation? Nitzer, I vote for a Halo boycott, too. Sadly no-one else will. We endeavor, in vain, to bring down Halo. Down. Will Killzone kill Halo? Who knows, we dream on, my friend, yes we do.

warcraft
starcraft
icewind dale
baldur's gate
warhammer 40K
magic the gathering