Kubrick

Tools    

Thank you, Sades. Thank you for liking me. Now I know how Sally Field must have felt that night she won her second Oscar. I am overwhelmed.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

if Holden is the gun, then i'm the can with all the holes in it.....cause i couldn't figure it out!!!!...yeegads, what a moron.....no wait, call it naivety.....it sounds less permanent and self-depraciating. i tend to take people's words at face value and forget about good ol' sarcasm......i feel stupid .......but holden, i thought you were really a fan of Carrot Top (and boy was i feelin' bad for you there!)...that's where i was led astray. gosh and golly, somebody tell me i'm okay before i cry.
how the hell can i be this old and yet so green ?
........let the reassurances start flowing........?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
Thank you, Sades. Thank you for liking me. Now I know how Sally Field must have felt that night she won her second Oscar. I am overwhelmed.
Now we'll never know when you're serious...

I was just thinking, he's probably thinking that I'M being sarcastic.
And perhaps, he's being sarcastic about being sarcastic.

Hmmmm.

you know the scene in High Anxiety where the guy (Dick VanPatten) is locked in the car with heavy metal music playing...he can't turn it off or down and he kicks and screams untill he expires.....with blood dripping out of his ears?? well, that could be me at the end of this thread.

Now With Moveable Parts
nice visual patti...I'll have to borrow that sometime...

Can everybody please stop having there private conversations in my Kubrick Forum! Please start up your own forum to continue this conversation and stop interupting my work. And no comments on that!

Why don't you start your own BOARDS to continue your "comedy" man? There's a lot of laughing going around this thread, and most of it is at the sarcastic "appreciation" of what you're writing.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Writerdirect
Can everybody please stop having there private conversations in my Kubrick Forum! Please start up your own forum to continue this conversation and stop interupting my work. And no comments on that!
What the-
Are you even serious? This is the way the forum scene goes pal, we read, we respond...not all the responses are gonna be about you! Sheesh, boy...egotistical much?

*in retrospect, what I just said, does not pertain to me. I expect a lot of attention.

Just please stick to the topic, it will help me think!

Originally posted by Writerdirect
Just please stick to the topic, it will help me think!
Uh, no. If the other members have a problem with this, then I will oblige. Anyone want me to move this to the Games Forum, seeing as how, apparently, it's only purpose is to provide Writerdirect here with an outlet and sounding board for his ingenious comedic writings?

Now With Moveable Parts
move it.

You may remove this forum under your own will!

This thread has two purposes.

1. Writerdirect can stun us with his utterly hilarious writing capabilities.

2. We can make each other crack up with our sincere comments about the talent that produces the work.

You're onyl one of over 500 members, WD.

This is where my baby went! Not the naked baby on 2001! I would like to say I am Kubricks bastard son. No, not the one with no father, but the one who talks bollocks, has no friends and wil still be a virgin in 20 years!

I tell you, when some one finally does it to me, they will have there Eye's Wide Shut!

I don't really care about this one anymore, I'm out! I would like it much if someone just came and deleted it all! Go to LOTR.

If only you could have adopted this attitude before you starting posting this oh-so-funny stuff about someone you know little about and have never even seen their work.

Que Sera-Sera, Baby.