ok i reely need help here...

Tools    

Originally Posted by 7thson
Well I certainly was not tyring to be sexual, I meant eyes, smile, sense of humor, etc...
Yes, I'm sorry I never meant to say you had meant that. However being a student and learning others learning techniques I am comming aware of how careful one must be when advising. :P you are a gem though!!! mwah!

ok um im not sure if i shud go thru with this anymore...it seems karma is against me...a whole bunch of ****ed up **** is happenin rite now and it seems everythin that can go wrong is goin wrong...im really unsure and **** rite now

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by B-card
Hmm well I guess you are American I'm not sure how american girs are but here is a tip-less talking more listening it always does the trick and try to agree with everithing she says if you happen to go out on a date that is.If don't like what I said go watch Hitch
aaaaahahaha! ew! Do not agree with her just to agree, no matter what you think. That's so ick. lol Be yourself, and you up the changes by a lot that she'll like you.

I see that you've decided to put it off til things have steadied in your life. Wise choice. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Randal Graves
ok um im not sure if i shud go thru with this anymore...it seems karma is against me...a whole bunch of ****ed up **** is happenin rite now and it seems everythin that can go wrong is goin wrong...im really unsure and **** rite now
ahh poor guy, go for it! There's nothing worse than loving somebody without tellin it, believe me. I was in love with a guy for 2 years and never got a real chance to tell it.

Back on you, go for it, she'll take you for who you are and if not shes not worth it. Follow the arrow of your heart, its poitin to her. good lcik

And do check my "art": Deviant

im still sorta lost...shud i ask her out rite away or wait?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I know I'm comin to the conversation a little late, but here's what I think..

No, don't ask her out right away. If you have never ever talked to her on a personal level before, then you'll need to build the friendship. You don't need to spend a whole lot of time on it, but then again you don't want to walk up to her and say, "You wanna go out!?"

I don't know the best way to explain this. Basically, you don't want to scare her off. There's a good chance of that happening if the first words out of your mouth are asking her out. Like I said above, get to know her a little bit, when you talk to her, talk to her like she's one of your friends and just joke around like you normally would with your friends.

Most importantly, be yourself. If you make yourself out to be someone your not, there's a good chance you'll either get found out, or she'll fall for this fake person and you'll have to come clean down the line.

Hope this helps, and good luck!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

so i shud just introduce my self and try to become friends first? how shud i do it... im not good at making friends and stuff...just start talkin with her?

Hell I don't know. I'm not a date doctor. I've been in the position before, and all I can tell you is to be yourself, and hope for the best. The worst she can say is no.

You're still young though, if you don't get this girl, don't worry about it. There's plenty of women out there and you'll have plenty more chances than this one time.

WoW! SPud very great advice!!! thankyou!

I think above any quality a person holds, honesty and truthfulness are really the most desireable. Maybe mention that you were nervous to talk to her and that you would like to get to know her I think this would be rather flattering. As well like spud said Be yourself don't be someone else for the sake of being agreeable, this only hurts yourself in the long run!
Don't say you like a certain kind of music cause she does, otherwise if you truely hate it thats what you'll end up getting as a gift!! Murphys Law!
As for the making friends part, just put yourself out there. I like to think that we have not lost all sense of humanity when it comes to the raising of our children. I know if you were going to my sons school he would talk to you cause he understands what it is like to be the new kid. Talk to people who are in simulair courses. If you like anything that someone has compliment them on it. As people we are always striving to be liked.

One last thing... "Treat others as you would have them treat you not because they diserve it but because you do!!!"

To build on what Xui said, becoming friends with someone you're wanting to date, don't just have one friendly conversation them go for the gold. Take your time, you'll learn a lot about her, and her you. Don't be in a hurry either, because if you rush it, it's going to be obvious to her and it will blow up in your face.

Open yourself up, but don't open yourself up to the point that you are vulnerable, and if this blows up in your face, your vulnerabilities could be exploited. Again, you're still young, if you really believe that you can win her over, go for it, you have to be confident though. Yes, you can admit that your shy and nervous, but you shouldn't stay like that forever. Once you get past the first stage, it should be easy as pie.

so i shud just introduce my self and try to become friends first? how shud i do it... im not good at making friends and stuff...just start talkin with her?
starting to talk to somebody out of nowhere is very hard i know (been trying to hit on an exchange student but he's very silent)
being subtile (spellin correct) is always very handy. Maybe when shes talkin to a mutual friend and just kick in? Helped me out several times.
Be kind, honest and most of all true to yourself.
ill think about other advice later, im great in advice on this subject (in dutch that is)

You gotta ask yourself one question: 'am I really the kind of guy who can just go up to a girl and ask her out?' Given that you're asking for advice on the internet, I think we can be pretty sure that the answer is 'no'. I've never been able to just go up to girls and ask them out straight off, a lot of people aren't, and I wouldn't want to be, all my (2) relationships have been born from lengthy friendships.

Nothing wrong with asking for advice on the internet. Alvin does have a good point though, most relationships stem from somewhat lengthy friendships.

Maybe sooner. Just as long as we don't go to sending text messages to those standing right next to us...we might be fine for a little while.

rhymes with Goebbels
ok there is this gurl in my french class and im really into her...shes really beautiful and attractive
pics plz

My dating experience is very slim and I really don't know the first thing about asking people out, but whatever you do, do not just walk up to her and ask her out. that will just decrease your chances with her immensely. You want her to feel at least somewhat even remotely comfortable with you to begin with, and I can't imagine a near-stranger asking you out is anything but awkward.

The best thing you can do is find some sort of similar interest you have with her and then start a conversation off from there.

I'm routing for you!

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Here's the bottom line. The truth. It hurts.

If you think she's going to turn you down, you're probably right.

The end.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

thats very negative. I had that with a guy once, and 6 months later, and 300 mlies between us, i discoverd i was wrong. Still hurts.
Go for it, get to know her. Maybe it turns out to be just a good friend, at least you've tried. We've got a saying in the NL: If you don't shoot, you'll always miss.

Or, as Smashmouth says: you never know if you dont go(you never shine if you dont glow)

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
Or, as Smashmouth says: you never know if you dont go(you never shine if you dont glow)
LOL. Great advice!

Originally Posted by Godsend
Here's the bottom line. The truth. It hurts.

If you think she's going to turn you down, you're probably right.

The end.
Godsend, yeah it's a possibility, but try not to be so condesending.

Here is the thing if you try to become friends with her you'll stay friends forever and that's not what we are fighting for,Right?Go ask her now because "Heasitation leads to Masturbation"