What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I went to the mall and got Dark Film Mysteries volumes 1 and 2. Volume 1 is a 3 dvd set which includes: Scarlet Street(1945),Woman on the Run (1950),Quicksand (1950), Detour (1945), Inner Sanctum (1948),Kansas City Confidential (1952), The Stranger (1946), Fear in the Night (1947), The Strange Woman (1946), The Red House (1947) and The Strange Love of Martha Ivers (1946). Volume 2 is a 3 dvd set and includes D.O.A. / Impact / Club Paradise / The Hitch-Hiker / Pitfall / Hollow Triumph / Strange Illusion / Cause for Alarm / Suddenly / He Walked By Night / They Made Me a Criminal / Port of New York.

Got this as I've been meaning to see it for ages

Think I bailed out of this, but reading the reviews, I’m gonna try again. I mean, it looks good.

BKB
The last DVD I bought was actually "Pulp Fiction" because it's a classic that I couldn't resist adding to my collection. I mean, Tarantino's signature style, the killer soundtrack, and those unforgettable characters
I honestly can't believe he never got around to making a KILL BILL III since he did say he was going to wait til the little girl who witnessed her mom's murder at the hands of The BRIDE was alot older to fight and clearly, time is not on Uma Thurman's side who you hardly hear from anymore??

I honestly can't believe he never got around to making a KILL BILL III since he did say he was going to wait til the little girl who witnessed her mom's murder at the hands of The BRIDE was alot older to fight and clearly, time is not on Uma Thurman's side who you hardly hear from anymore??
Would Uma Thurman work with him again after their little spat that played out in public?

Rep for Thelma and Louise...I've not seen The Servant.
I haven't seen The Servant yet either, but it is on the top 100 British films list and I'm hooked on Criterions.

Today I picked up Thelma and Louise Criterion blu ray and The Servant Criterion blu ray.
Two very different but both excellent movies. T&L one of my all-time fave movies.

BKB
Yesterday, I purchased "FIGHT CLUB" with DEADPOOL on the front cover advertising why he wasn't asked to be in this movie??LOL!!! And also, I purchased "RONIN" with Deniro and Jean Reno

Ah, the 70s...

BKB
I enjoy David Fincher quite a bit and one of my favorite movies from Fincher was "ZODIAC: The DIRECTOR'S CUT" but the one movie I never saw from him was from 1999 titled "FIGHT CLUB" and I watched it last night and all I can say is it was quite a unique movie with definite societal issues on display and interestingly enough, Brad Pitt appraoched Edward Norton about a "FIGHT CLUB 2" and he turned it down and it was probably for the Best.. Some movies are better at being "One and done" and don't need a sequel and I'm not exactly sure where they could've went with a sequel to this??

BKB
I purchased and watched "ORPHAN: THE FIRST KILL" on Blu-Ray today and if you've never seen this movie?? Please watch this!! What a great twist in this movie and Julia Stiles is simply AWESOME!!

Today I picked up The Burning 4k/blu ray and Are You There God, It's Me Margaret on blu ray. I've previously seen both and really liked them.