Upcoming Tarantino Observation

Tools    

The Good The Bad and the Interesting
Hello everyone on the internet,

I am not sure if I am the only one who has noticed this, but Quentin Tarantino tends to show a strange foot fetish within his films. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it is noticable that there are numerous random shots of characters' feet inserted within his films.

I am planning on re-watching a couple of his films to keep a tally of all the times the cinematographer showcases shots of someone's feet. The films I intend on watching are:

1. Reservoir Dogs
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Jackie Brown
4. Kill Bill Vol. 1
5. KIll Bill Vol. 2
6. Django Unchained

I know that Tarantino also wrote and directed Inglourious Bastards, but I haven't decided if I should evaluate that one, or not.

Please feel free to express your thoughts on my idea and any other common motifs you may have noticed within Tarantino films.

I plan to have this project completed by the end of the week.

I have to return some videotapes.
There was a scene in Basterds with Waltz and I forget the actress but they tried on a shoe that seemed to fit.

I have to return some videotapes.
There was a scene in Basterds with Waltz and I forget the actress but they tried on a shoe that seemed to fit.
If you were wondering that before observing

Pulp fiction,Inglorious Basterds, Kill Bills and Death Proof - all have female foot scenes
Tarantino is inspired most of the times by westerns,that's visible in some of his movies as well.
Also, surf music is like his trading mark

If you were wondering that before observing

Hello everyone on the internet,

I am not sure if I am the only one who has noticed this, but Quentin Tarantino tends to show a strange foot fetish within his films. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it is noticable that there are numerous random shots of characters' feet inserted within his films.

I am planning on re-watching a couple of his films to keep a tally of all the times the cinematographer showcases shots of someone's feet. The films I intend on watching are:

1. Reservoir Dogs
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Jackie Brown
4. Kill Bill Vol. 1
5. KIll Bill Vol. 2
6. Django Unchained

I know that Tarantino also wrote and directed Inglourious Bastards, but I haven't decided if I should evaluate that one, or not.

Please feel free to express your thoughts on my idea and any other common motifs you may have noticed within Tarantino films.

I plan to have this project completed by the end of the week.
lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oes-viral.html

I am not sure if I am the only one who has noticed this, but Quentin Tarantino tends to show a strange foot fetish within his films.
You're not.

There are already plenty of supercuts on the internet that feature Tarantino's feet scenes as well.

Here's one of the best: