So What Are We All Doing Now?

Tools    

OK not sure how much you would like to know.

I work 2 days a week and 12hrs on those days, I care for my nephews son one day a week he is very cute only 18mths old.

I am trying to learn more about computers, I only came to use one 3 years ago and only email for the first 2 years.

I bartered with a client, she gave me free computer lessons and i gave her free counseling, oh yes, I am a counsellor.

Now this is interesting my sister hasn't spoken to me for 3 years since my mother died. I only say it is interesting because she thinks I am a bitch, as i told her that i didn't want to hear about her sex life with her new lover, oh by the way her lover is my X husband Do you think I an am being unreasonable

enough for now.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Really! What are we all doing now? What's going on in our lives?
I'll take the bait here because I'm a shameless attention hog.

Right now, I am in a confusing, intense, frustrating, but ultimately satisfying relationship with a girl that I really love, and who loves me back, which i can never figure out why. I also am being promoted at my job, which is stressing me out, causing my hair to turn prematurely grey in spots, and is making me lose scary amounts of weight faster than I can put any on. Plus, another co-worker keeps hitting on me and it's getting awkward, like so bad, because I can't tell her I'm dating somebody who works at my store because then I can be transferred to a different store or even be fired, and I really wish she'd stop. I am going crazy just a bit right now.

Ah, and yet, I would not trade it for the world. I really wouldn't.

Everyone elses turn....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

My life isn't written very well.
Well really nothing new with me. Still working at a large pet store chain as a cashier. I really like it alot. In fact the whole reason I started working there was to make some money to pay off student loans and enroll in a school the teaches veterinary medicine. I still might do that but recently I was offered a promotion and asked to work full-time. The money isn't as great as when I was writing news, but the atmosphere is alot better. Truth be told I am missing writing alot more lately, but I think I'll stick to this plan and see what turns out. I just really love animals. I never knew how much so until I started working at the pet store.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

As for me, I am where I have always been. I still work at Cinemark Theater. Right now I have been working there for a little over 4 years, and yes I do enjoy it. The surroundings of the movies, studio screenings monthly, free movies and more ....I love it. The pay at my job? Well, right now it's (for me) $9.75/hr. I get full time hours and then part time hours , back and forth. It's crazy. The pay is not bad....especially since I get paid biweekly.
I am also in the process, slowly, of creating a website. It'll take some time to do it...plenty of time. I'll be here no matter what though. Me leave here? Get real.
Right now in life, I we owe so much money in bills and such, it's hard to keep writing here. Even though we sort of get by, we need more money than you can shake a stick at. Likie I said it's just too difficult to explain it all.

That's my life at this present time.

We should all update, and tell one another how we are all progressing (or not progressing). That's just a thought.

BANNED
The highlights of the Intermission Forum recently have been Django's "ask me anything" question thread, which is great fiction, and the "What is your favorite Ice Cream flavor?" thread.
Strictly non-fiction, pal! I can refer you to sources who wil verify the validity of all my claims.

C'mon...he's got his own ******* thread...don't pollute this one. PLEASE!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by nebbit
Now this is interesting my sister hasn't spoken to me for 3 years since my mother died. I only say it is interesting because she thinks I am a bitch, as i told her that i didn't want to hear about her sex life with her new lover, oh by the way her lover is my X husband Do you think I an am being unreasonable
Ouch! Sounds like Days of our Lives....Or maybe Passions.

Well Im in the middle of a Computer Science Course which I regret doing, I should have entered Arcitecture Apart from that I see movies, work every now and again and go to partys...Typical Student kinda stuff.

BANNED
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Who? I'm certainly interested.
I sure as heck will never reveal them to you, Silver Bullet! Nice try, though!

BANNED
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
C'mon...he's got his own ******* thread...don't pollute this one. PLEASE!
Does my presence on this thread upset you, "Lord Slaytan"?

Originally Posted by Django
Does my presence on this thread upset you, "Lord Slaytan"?
No it doesn't. But if this thread turns into a commentary dedicated to you, I will kill you.

BANNED
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
No it doesn't. But if this thread turns into a commentary dedicated to you, I will kill you.
Point taken!

But don't blame me if it happens!

Brian, you seem very protective of this thread. Do you like it?
Sure, it's a positive thread. It really wouldn't matter if the threads topic was, "What's your most exciting suppository story", I just hate seeing them ripped apart by political or Django invasions.

hmm, guess a bit is going on or should be going on in my life right now. i'm preparing to try and graduate from school by next may and trying to think of things to do after that. for a long time i'd been planning on applying for work outside the country, particularly in japan, either directly or [preferably] through some sort of program like JET. to that end i've been doing a lot of independent study coursework the last few years in the written language, culmonating right now with a very frustrating, though probably rewarding translation and illustration project. right now though the aplication deadline for JET is in december and i'm faced with a couple of other options, the main one being i might be able to find a grant next semester to continue working in central america, in a small country called 'belize', where i was doing a bit of coursework last may and is now the subject of a nother very frustrating, rewarding academic project of mine. so basically i'm trying to decide right now whether i want to apply for work in japan right away or if i should hold off another year and see if i can spend some time in the jungle first [both being pretty darn good choices, i dare say]. i'm kind of reluctant to let myself get really excited about either option right now because there's a strong possibility neither one might pan out and i'd just be stuck in new jersey for a while longer -- groan. well those are the main things going on with me at the moment anyhow. other stuff is just sort of nonexistent and boring as ever for me. eat, sleep, pretend to listen to people, same old crap.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Well, it's over. Amy and I broke up just a few minutes ago. We're going to remain friends because we still care deeply about each other, but we couldn't keep it up any longer. She felt miserable because she couldn't keep lying to her parents about us, and I can't stand to see her in so much pain, so we both agreed to stop this before it worsens.

I feel empty and alone. I wonder what I'm going to do now.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Well, it's over. Amy and I broke up just a few minutes ago. We're going to remain friends because we still care deeply about each other, but we couldn't keep it up any longer. She felt miserable because she couldn't keep lying to her parents about us, and I can't stand to see her in so much pain, so we both agreed to stop this before it worsens.

I feel empty and alone. I wonder what I'm going to do now.
You're going to move on.