MoFo vs. Matrix--the parallels

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Ok, on a lighter note:

Before one of them gets taken, I would like to call on of the Twins from Reloaded. Aside from Smith, who Django (and you will pay), for whatever reason paired Yoda up with, they are the coolest. (Yes, I know I'm defeating the whole purpose of the parallels, and yes, I know I'm avoiding the whole side purpose of self imposed Django bashing)

Beale =

I See You When You're Sleeping
I hated the twins so you're welcome to them Beale.

I'll go for agent Dave.

Sexy Celebrity as
Persephone

I don't care if she is female - she's sexy, she's aggressive, she kissed Neo and then had a lesbian kiss with Niobe in the video game, she carries a gun and will kill anyone close to her - she stands by her man, even though he's a prick, but she loves to torture him right back. I think she rules.

Originally Posted by Django
Hey, if I entertained delusions of grandeur, as you suggest, would I claim to be only human, as I have elsewhere?
Knowing you and your tendency to contradict yourself, yes, you would.

BANNED
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
Knowing you and your tendency to contradict yourself, yes, you would.
That makes absolutely no sense at all.

That makes absolutely no sense at all.
Only because you don't want to acknowledge it. It makes perfect sense.
You constantly contradict yourself. By you being egomaniacal and humble, that would be contradictory, wouldn't it? I never even went to high school, and I got it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

BANNED
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Only because you don't want to acknowledge it. It makes perfect sense.
You constantly contradict yourself. By you being egomaniacal and humble, that would be contradictory, wouldn't it? I never even went to high school, and I got it.
"Egomaniacal, yet humble at the same time?" Moi?
I think you're missing the point--this is supposed to be in a lighter vein--not to be taken too seriously. I'm not claiming to be Neo here, merely drawing an analogy between what's going on in MoFo and the Matrix movies.

"Egomaniacal, yet humble at the same time?" Moi?
I think you're missing the point--this is supposed to be in a lighter vein--not to be taken too seriously. I'm not claiming to be Neo here, merely drawing an analogy between what's going on in MoFo and the Matrix movies.
I didn't quote anything but your saying Bullets statement made no sense. That's what I was inferring to, not you and your role in this thread.

BANNED
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I didn't quote anything but your saying Bullets statement made no sense. That's what I was inferring to, not you and your role in this thread.
Hey, human beings sometime contradict themselves over minor issues. That's my point. To be completely consistent about everything, you would have to be a machine--a computer. Human beings don't have compiler programs that check for "compile errors". People make mistakes. The point is, I'm pretty consistent about things that really matter--the important things. That's what is known as integrity.

To be completely consistent about everything, you would have to be a machine...
Is this really your new line of attack? I contradict myself, but at least I'm not a robot? The rest of us don't contradict ourselves as often as you do, Uday, so why on Earth should you expect to be an exception? Why should we make any allowances for you?

The point is, I'm pretty consistent about things that really matter--the important things.
The only consistent thing about you, Uday, is the fact that you'll contradict yourself without fail with each new argument you try to win. That's not integrity, it's foolishness.

django.....grow a brain

I See You When You're Sleeping
I don't want to get involved but I'm bored and the 'word association' thread lost out to this.

Originally Posted by django
How can it be taken in lighter vein when you are saying that this goes on here? You're saying something that nobody but you believes in and in which we find a little offensive, so how can it be fun?

I thought you were trying to be ok. What happened?

ah well.