What was the first movie you ever remember watching

Tools    

We can't stop here!
Earliest I can remember is IT. A crappy copy taped of the TV and it scared me half to death. Still hate clowns....

a 007 movie, i only remember the hitman wears metalic teeth

Can we try with real bullets now?
Originally Posted by Pato Diablo

Moonraker

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Please to see the threads HERE and HERE.
Stop it with the new thread crap. That stuff is from years ago. If it was in the past year or so, it'd be reasonable to bring it up. No reason to do for this one.

Why don't they just delete old archives?

Anyways my first, I believe, had to be Ninja Turtles...I can't remember which one. It was the one when they went back into time.

Super!
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Deepthroat

Can we try with real bullets now?
Originally Posted by Godsend
Anyways my first, I believe, had to be Ninja Turtles...I can't remember which one. It was the one when they went back into time.
That would be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III A classic!

I faintly remember seeing BEAUTY AND THE BEAST in theaters. I was only a year and a half but I remember it a little. So it would be that.

hmmm u got me thinking... the first movie i saw was probably Ghoulies (1985) or Madonna's Who's That Girl? (1987)... not sure which one scared me the most.

Hey Nebs!
Thanks for the msg It has been a long time! I'm back for good this time! Had some computer probs... technology these days, ey? tsk tsk... hehe hope uve bin well? I look forward to seeing u and the usual suspects around the place again.

The original King Kong. At the age of four. That may not have been the first but it was certainly the most memorable.

The next memorable movie was Wizard of Oz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pato Diablo

Moonraker
Or it could have been The Spy Who Loved Me. Jaws was in that one, too.

I think my first movie was probably Back to the Future (still my all-time favorite), although I also vividly remember The Princess Bride, Dirty Dancing, and Licence to Kill (which, ironically enough, is the most graphically violent of the Bond films, and the one my mother hates the most... I can't understand why she let me watch it...).

I think it was "way out west" when I was about 5 years old...my dad is a big Laurel and Hardy fan

history *is* moralizing

maybe?????????????

I have vague memories of seeing either An American Tail or the 1980's Little Shop of Horrors at the movies. I was born in 1983... they came out a few years later... 1986? 1987? I have no clue what the first movie I ever saw was. Probably something Disney.

history *is* moralizing
well okay seriously now, i think, since it shocked me as a kid, that it was among many others that didn't impress me that much,

I remember the Labrythn as the first movie I saw. I also learned about David Bowie from that.

District B13
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
I know this sounds wierd but i think my first movie was Terminator 2 my old tenant owned and i watched it when i was 2 or 3
We are about the same age then.

The first movie I remember would probably be a B&W western/noir/gangster/civil wr/ww2/Korea/silent film that my Gpa watched and still watches to this day.

However, a big part of my development was my exposure to Civil War films.

Gettysburg, Glory, The North and the South, Blue And Gray, and films of that nature are what I was raised on.

With exceptions to those, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were also first memories. And Michelangelo will always be my character, there was no roleplay in the entire city without me being Michelangelo.