How to get the Girl/Guy warning: Friends only

Tools    

Originally Posted by OG-
Um, guys totally > girls! ker-duh!

Don't you know girls have cooties?
What with all the facial wash we use? I doubt it. Still my pity party stands, I'll get over it. . .eventually.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I don't know about everyone else, but for me half the fun of liking someone new is trying to figure out what they think of you and of ways of getting their attention and finding appropriate ways to communicate your emotions to them. It can seem stressful and daunting but it should all be exciting and fun!

Enjoy the ride, don't stress about it. If it doesn't work out - it's not the end of the world - at least you would have experienced something different and have the knowledge of a lesson learnt. If it doesn't work out someone else will always come along who will make you feel the same way or maybe even much more. The previous experience would just allow you to make more informed decisions. Honestly, nothing beats the sweet thrills and tingles of the unknown especially in the matters of the heart. You live once, enjoy every moment of it! One day you'll look back in retrospect and chuckle to yourself about the anxiety you felt when you had the little crushes and luvs.

Also it's wonderful when you become friends with someone first, because you will always have that foundation no matter what the outcome of the relationship is in the future. To all those anxiously debating making the first move: Go for it! You'll never know how close you came to success unless you give it a go!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Ultimate_Thrill
One day you'll look back in retrospect and chuckle to yourself about the anxiety you felt when you had the little crushes and luvs.
You'll never know how close you came to success unless you give it a go!
ohh, i remember when i still was a prince and felt almost as optimistic as Thrilly above... but then someone transformed me into a frog and since then, it hasn't been quite the same...

don't stress about it. If it doesn't work out - it's not the end of the world - at least you would have experienced something different and have the knowledge of a lesson learnt. If it doesn't work out someone else will always come along who will make you feel the same way or maybe even much more. The previous experience would just allow you to make more informed decisions.

One day you'll look back in retrospect and chuckle to yourself about the anxiety you felt when you had the little crushes and luvs.

To all those anxiously debating making the first move: Go for it! You'll never know how close you came to success unless you give it a go!
Wise Girl

And my little you will always be a to me

I don't know about everyone else, but for me half the fun of liking someone new is trying to figure out what they think of you and of ways of getting their attention and finding appropriate ways to communicate your emotions to them. It can seem stressful and daunting but it should all be exciting and fun!

Enjoy the ride, don't stress about it. If it doesn't work out - it's not the end of the world - at least you would have experienced something different and have the knowledge of a lesson learnt. If it doesn't work out someone else will always come along who will make you feel the same way or maybe even much more. The previous experience would just allow you to make more informed decisions. Honestly, nothing beats the sweet thrills and tingles of the unknown especially in the matters of the heart. You live once, enjoy every moment of it! One day you'll look back in retrospect and chuckle to yourself about the anxiety you felt when you had the little crushes and luvs.

Also it's wonderful when you become friends with someone first, because you will always have that foundation no matter what the outcome of the relationship is in the future. To all those anxiously debating making the first move: Go for it! You'll never know how close you came to success unless you give it a go!
i wish you'd said all that a month ago

btw, allthatglitters, good luck with the penis-embargo

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by nebbit
And my little you will always be a to me
Nebbs, you're the nicest and sweetest ever! many back to you!

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
Nebbs, you're the nicest and sweetest ever! many back to you!
Ditto, glad there are people like you in the world

history *is* moralizing
see, there may even be more, not engaged, not married Nebbs around, who knows?
(oh, the frontier between optimism and illusion...)