Carry On Quiz.

Tools    

How is your mother and give Lulu a pat for me.
Name the film.
Carry On Nurse? Mum is fine, i bought her some Ballroom Dancing dvds so she's in the lounge occupied with them, Lulu is dozing on her folded jumper

Carry On Nurse? Mum is fine, i bought her some Ballroom Dancing dvds so she's in the lounge occupied with them, Lulu is dozing on her folded jumper
Too easy for you that one. Has your mother seen the Australian film Strictly Ballroom? What a character is Lulu.. she prefers an old jumper of yours to the comfort of a new doggie bed. Priceless. Your turn.

Too easy for you that one. Has your mother seen the Australian film Strictly Ballroom? What a character is Lulu.. she prefers an old jumper of yours to the comfort of a new doggie bed. Priceless. Your turn.
Mum hasn't seen that film, i'll google it later for her. Lulu is very strong minded, i spent 20 quid on a pink doggie bed yet she won't go near it, it's quite funny really!
Who played the role of a baby at the end of Jungle?

Mum hasn't seen that film, i'll google it later for her. Lulu is very strong minded, i spent 20 quid on a pink doggie bed yet she won't go near it, it's quite funny really!
Could it be the color pink turning her off? Terry Scott?

Could it be the color pink turning her off? Terry Scott?
Nope, this character was seen briefly at the end of the film sat in a pram? If she doesn't like pink she better get used to it as it's my fave colour!

Nope, this character was seen briefly at the end of the film sat in a pram? If she doesn't like pink she better get used to it as it's my fave colour!
I know it is your fave color but Dannii you dont have to sleep in it. Vaguely recall this. But who eludes me.

I know it is your fave color but Dannii you dont have to sleep in it. Vaguely recall this. But who eludes me.
My duvet is pink. Do you surrender spooky?

Doona is another name for an eiderdown that covers your bed. I just googled duvet..another name for a doona. Your duvet cover is in fact pink girl. PintPot of course.
Who was asked to play the Terry Scott character in Jungle but turned it down. I am getting a touch tired Dannii. Better make this the last one.

Doona is another name for an eiderdown that covers your bed. I just googled duvet..another name for a doona. Your duvet cover is in fact pink girl. PintPot of course.
Who was asked to play the Terry Scott character in Jungle but turned it down. I have enjoyed our time together but am getting a touch tired Dannii. Better make this the last one. You will be eating shortly in any case.
Yes will eat soon, knowing Lulu she'll have my meal and i'll have a bowl of puppy food! Haha. Yes my duvet cover is pink.
Was it Sid James?

Not Sid. He was becomng quite a regular by this time and knocked back the role because it was mostly without words. The producer Peter Rogers was none too happy with him.

Not Sid. He was becomng quite a regular by this time and knocked back the role because it was mostly without words. The producer Peter Rogers was none too happy with him.
I'll surrender spooky, i'm ready to eat and you're tired so do reveal

Nitey nite spooky!
You never posted one for me Dannii. I have also posted one on Brit Sitcom thread.

One before I sleep then. Who am I referring to.
Played a range of characters from jolly and assertive women with sturdy moral standards to sexy and lusty ones. See you. Or is it tarah the scousers say?

You never posted one for me Dannii. I have also posted one on Brit Sitcom thread.

Played a range of characters from jolly and assertive women with sturdy moral standards to sexy and lusty ones. See you. Or is it tarah the scousers say?
This post is waiting for Dannii to come and answer. She only pops on now and then as she is busy studying for her exams.

This post is waiting for Dannii to come and answer. She only pops on now and then as she is busy studying for her exams.
I have an exam on friday😳