2015 MoFo Challenge Completion Thread

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
This thread is to keep track of all those challenges you guys completed.

Please only come here to announce that you have completed a challenge and congratulate others for completing them. The other thread should be used to challenge a member. Let's keep them straight, so please pay attention to what thread you are posting in.

Completed Challenges

Mark F. :
  1. Completed challenge to watch Show Me Love which completed his Mofo Top 100 of the 90s. Challenged by Godoggo
  2. Completed challenge to what Good Vibrations. Challenged by HoneyKid
  3. Completed challenge to send in a MoFie ballot. Challenged by Godoggo

gbgoodies:
  1. Watched Goodfellas. Challenged by Cricket
  2. Changed her custom user title from registered user. Challenged by Gatsby.
  3. Completed Challenge to watch The Chumbscrubber ~ Challenged by Zotis
  4. Completed challenge to run a tournament. Challenged by Godoggo
  5. Completed challenge to watch all the movies in Swan's Top Ten. Challenged by Jiraffe . 20 Pts
  6. Completed challenge to find a horror movie you like which you haven't seen before. ~
    Challenged by Swan
  7. Completed challenge to participate in the Mofies~ Challenged by Citizen Rules
  8. Completed challenge to take the first letter of each film try and tick off all 26 letters of the alphabet. ~ Challenged by JayDee
  9. Completed Challenge to watch a movie from each decade~ challenged by JayDee
  10. Completed Challenge to watch one film made by each of the six main Friends. ~ Challenged by HK

Citizen Rules
  1. Completed challenge to write a poem about a member. Challenged by Godoggo
  2. Completed challenge to join an HoF. Challenged by Godoggo

Godoggo
  1. Completed challenge to fill in favorite movies on profile. Challenged by gbgoodies.
  2. Completed challenge to cross off four movies from the Ebert list. Challenged by Raul

JayDee
  1. Completed challenge to review a movie he likes in 200 words or less. Challenged by Miss Vicky

Mistique
  1. Completed challenge to start a review thread and begin reviewing movies. Challenged by Citizen Rules.

HoneyKid
  1. Completed challenge to watch a couple of episodes of Game of Thrones. (Actually watched the first two season. Challenged by JayDee
  2. Completed challenge to send in MoFie ballot. Challenged by Godoggo

Cricket
  1. Completed challenge to watch Wolf Children. Challenged by moviemeditations
  2. Completed challenge to watch Tarzan. Challenged by moviemeditations

Gatsby
  1. Completed challenge to join an HoF. Challenged by Godoggo
  2. Completed challenge to Watch 10 films from the BFI top 100 films list. Challenged by HoneyKid .

Miss Vicky
  1. Completed challenge to watch Wolf Children and comment about it. Challenged by MovieMed

Guaporense
  1. Completed challenge to try something new. Challenged by Godoggo.
  2. Completed challenge to watch I Claudius. Challenged by Jirrafejustin.

Seanc
  1. Completed challenge to watch three unseen Bergman films. Challenged by Godoggo
  2. Completed challenge to watch three unseen Wilder films. Challenged by Rauld.

Rauld
  1. Completed challenge to watch four films from the passions list. ~ Chalenged by Godoggo

Swan
  1. Completed challenge to write two reviews in his review thread. ~challenged by Seanc

Christine
  1. completed challenge to watch all episodes of Harpers Island. ~ Challenged by Honeykid

Nostromo
  1. Completed challenge to make a MoFo inspired art piece. ~challenged by Godoggo

Friendly Mushroom
  1. Completed challenge to change his custom user title to Citizen Rules Rules for a month~ Challenged by Citizen Rules

Congrats on already completing two challenges, mark. I look forward to seeing what you thought of Good Vibrations.

Although you quite enjoyed it, gbg, an extra special congratulations to you as that must've been quite uncomfortable at times.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Not to be Mr. Pedantic but aren't these challenges for 2015?

Surely completing them in 2014 should render them null and void. In fact not only should Mark and gbg not be rewarded for this, I think they should have points deducted as punishment.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Surely completing them in 2014 should render them null and void. In fact not only should Mark and gbg not be rewarded for this, I think they should have points deducted as punishment.

I have a terrible memory. If I don't do things quickly, I tend to forget about them. (That's why I like all those reminders that most of you find annoying. )

Although you quite enjoyed it, gbg, an extra special congratulations to you as that must've been quite uncomfortable at times.

Thank you. I'm glad I watched it. I try to see as many of the top-rated movies as possible, even if they don't sound like my kind of movie. Otherwise I feel like I missing something important.

Sometimes I just need a little push for the ones that aren't in my comfort zone.

It's close enough, JayDee. Go complete a challenge.

Cool, rules. I'll add it as soon as I get settled. Pretty sure I have to make an achievement post for you too.

I filled in my top ten movies on my profile. That actually was a tough challenge for me as I hate ranking things.

I remember when I filled in my favorite movies. I kept changing them as I was trying to decide, and I've changed a couple of them a few times since then too.

They're not set in stone, but they're helpful because they give the rest of us an idea of your movie preferences.

I remember when I filled in my favorite movies. I kept changing them as I was trying to decide, and I've changed a couple of them a few times since then too.

They're not set in stone, but they're helpful because they give the rest of us an idea of your movie preferences.
Yeah, I like checking out other members favorites so people should be able to check out mine. I'll probably end up changing a couple but those are all movies I really love a lot, so it's a good representation.

Yeah, I like checking out other members favorites so people should be able to check out mine. I'll probably end up changing a couple but those are all movies I really love a lot, so it's a good representation.

Mine are also movies that I love a lot, but I think most people either haven't seen most of them, or think that they're just mediocre movies. But that doesn't bother me. They're still some of my favorite movies.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
It's close enough, JayDee. Go complete a challenge.
Fine then. If we're just playing fast and loose with the rules and heading towards anarchy I completed a challenge.

Miss Vicky - "I challenge JayDee to review a film in 200 words or fewer."

Done! Put me on the board

I filled in my top ten movies on my profile. That actually was a tough challenge for me as I hate ranking things.
Ditto for me...I didn't fill out my Top 10 for a long time as I hate to rank movies, I have way too many films that I love...So I went with the idea that my Top 10 are a sampling of what I like.

Captain Spaulding I challenge you to take a shower and stop having Sexy bathe you.
I completed this challenge earlier. I have video documentation in case anyone wants to verify it.

I've already seen Spring Breakers, so I don't know if that qualifies as completing the challenge from Frightened Inmate that was to everyone.