Movie Forum Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

OK, so each Hall of Fame's lists of nominees is posted, and then the post for the winner comes next. The first post in this thread is also edited for the latest winners? Is all that accurate?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
OK, so each Hall of Fame's lists of nominees is posted, and then the post for the winner comes next. The first post in this thread is also edited for the latest winners? Is all that accurate?

I have no idea?

Hopefully someone who knows will be able to help you.

It's supposed to have all the winners but it is a bit behind. I could make a new thread this week if everyone is OK with it.
Actually, two days ago, before I even knew this thread existed, I had a cool idea for a thread, that would link everything together. I didn't get a chance to mention it, before I found out about this thread. Once I found out about this thread, I assumed no one would want me to make a new thread. However, if everyone is OK with it, then I will go ahead and make it.

Actually, two days ago, before I even knew this thread existed, I had as cool idea for a thread, that would link everything together. I didn't get a chance to mention it, before I found out about this thread. Once I found out about this thread, I assumed no one would want me to make a new thread. However, if everyone is OK with it, then I will go ahead and make it.

I say cool. It will be good for thisto be in the hands of a mod I think. That way we avoid the derailment that has happened.

OK, there are 7 Hall of Fames so far, yes? And then we have the genre type Hall of Fames. Are there just the two so far? The sci-fi and the Slasher?

Oh, I LOVE that movie.

We can keep this thread running for open discussions, but I will be moving it to the same section as the Hall of Fame threads. I will sticky and close the new thread, and also place it there. That way, all Hall of Fame thread links, nominations, and winners, will be right there. It's how I did my main Grill a MoFo thread.

Anyone not like this idea?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
OK, there are 7 Hall of Fames so far, yes? And then we have the genre type Hall of Fames. Are there just the two so far? The sci-fi and the Slasher?
There was also the Noir Hof.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=38344

The nominees are on the first post and 1st Place winner was In A Lonely Place...nominated by Sane

Wasn't there also a general Horror HoF before the Slasher HoF?

And I think there were a couple of Shorts HoFs too.

That's right. I've seen the horror list mentioned. I didn't know about the short films. This will be good, once I get all the links together. I see John Carpenter on there already. Very cool!

That's right. I've seen the horror list mentioned. I didn't know about the short films. This will be good, once I get all the links together. I see John Carpenter on there already. Very cool!
Not sure what your plans are for the new thread and that Destiny. I will be announcing a winner for HOF 6 tomorrow night.

I'm not totally done working it out, just yet. It will be closed, to avoid clutter. It will have a post for basic rules, which there are only two that I can think of. Well, I might add a few, for respect reasons. Like not rushing people, or not taking a Hall of Fame from another member that already called it, etc . . . Then there will be a post for direct links to each Hall of Fame, from the very beginning, to as they are happening, so in case someone is unaware, they can check the new thread, to hopefully find out about it in time. I may do two separate posts for those. One for the main Hall of Fames, and one for the genre type threads. Then I will separate each thread individually, for it's notifications, or whatever the hell I should call that. For the nominations, who nominated what, who won, etc . . . I may ask my daughter to do some artwork for each winner, just because she is an artist and a half. She is best at Anime. She loves that stuff. Oddly enough Guap, she knows I hate it, but she still loves me.

p.s. I went ahead and moved this thread!

Let the night air cool you off
Can we discuss the hall of fame schedules here? Or at least get some order going? I know there's been talk of both a documentary and western hall of fame, and I've had a few ideas for some more horror specific hall of fames. How are we looking on scheduling there though?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well, of course just my opinion here, but if we have two musicals going as well as the seventh, we should definitely wait to start another one. Just my two cents.

Yeah, I don't think anymore should be ran until one of those is over. I want to run one after that though, so I was just wondering what people would want to do.

Can we discuss the hall of fame schedules here? Or at least get some order going? I know there's been talk of both a documentary and western hall of fame, and I've had a few ideas for some more horror specific hall of fames. How are we looking on scheduling there though?
I was planning to start a doc one in August and everyone seemed cool with it. Why don't you plan another horror around then.

I was planning to start a doc one in August and everyone seemed cool with it. Why don't you plan another horror around then.
Actually, I may not run one then. I might just join that one instead.