Kong Call Out

→ in
Tools    

First off, I apologized to you back when we had that disagreement. I hope you accepted my apology. But this call out is for a review. Although I have many movies that I love, "GoodFellas" is my favorite movie. Has Kong seen this movie? And if he has, can Kong give his review on it? I would love to know what Kong thought of this movie. I would also like to know what other people on this board thought of "GoodFellas". I'll be waiting for a response. Thanx!

Looks like Kong has an admirer. Well anyways I love GoodFellas. It is probably my favorite "mob" movie simply because it has a lot of the best actors in that genre. Plus how can you not love a movie with a character named Jimmy Two-Times?

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Looks like Kong has an admirer. Well anyways I love GoodFellas. It is probably my favorite "mob" movie simply because it has a lot of the best actors in that genre. Plus how can you not love a movie with a character named Jimmy Two-Times?

Haha, I agree with you 110%. What about Frankie Carbone? LOL!

There's actually a band called Jimmy Two-Times and they use a lot of references to this movie in their music. One of their songs is labeled "No More Shines" and at the beginning and end it has clips of Joe Pesci's speech right before he beats the living hell out of that one guy in the bar after he makes fun of him.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
There's actually a band called Jimmy Two-Times and they use a lot of references to this movie in their music. One of their songs is labeled "No More Shines" and at the beginning and end it has clips of Joe Pesci's speech right before he beats the living hell out of that one guy in the bar after he makes fun of him.

Hahahaha!!! I wanna hear that!

It's really not meant as a joke. They are pretty awesome. If you like punk/ska that is.