Ever done anything naughty outside the bedroom & got caught?

Tools    

Well a few months back I went with my fiance to see the last of the LOTR trilogy and it had been out for awhile so there were a few scattered people here and there in a huge theater well me and my sweetie started getting frisky (nothing incriminating I suppose...) when the guy a fews rows in front of us turned and caught us. I was speachless. My question is has anyone been caught in a predicament such as this and if you have what did you say/do?

Pirates of The Carribean

One time, when I was twenty-one, my then girlfriend and I where in a park, sitting on a bench, and she was sort of straddled upon my lap, a cop car stopped right in front of us. The cops observed us for a few moments and then continued their rounds. That was the only time I was aware of being watched , and I've never felt caught anyway, only disturbed.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

The Pathetic part is I've been caught a few times. another time we (me and my fiance) were in the car driving down the highway. it was pretty early around 6 on a sunday morn so the highways were dead well I um well ::cough cough:: lets just say if you were driving behind us my upper body would have mysteriously disappeared. well neither of us noticed but there was a truck driver that was a few lanes over that was keeping pace with us. When I "reappeared" I looked up at the truck driver and he actually gave me a thumbs up lol it was kinda funny.

Sorry I didn't want to make this a raunchy thread I just thought there might be some funny stories to be heard