What Movie in the Making can't you WAIT to see?

Tools    

For me it would HAVE to be Catwoman, with Ms.Berry as the title role. I think she is a GREAT choice for the part, I mean, not like they will stick to the comics anyway. SO they may as well make a good free standing film. Also, if they ever get the Bewitched movie done, that should be good. How bout you?

I am having a nervous breakdance
I wouldn't say that it's come to the point that I just can't wait but I am pretty curious of this The Passion by Mel Gibson.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Never conform, never compromise....
A list of the top ones I can think of right now
In no peticular order

1. LotR - Return of the King
2. The Amazing Spider-Man
3. The Punisher
4. The Matrix: Revolutions
5. Harry Potter and the Prisnor of Azakaban(Spelling?)
6. Blade Trinity
7. X-Men 3 (probably only is pre-production if that)
8. Alien vs. Predator (hope it does'nt suck)
9. Indiana Jones 4
10. Star Wars Episode 3 (hopefully better then the last two)
11. Mad Max 4
12. Van Helsing

Thats about all i can think of right no....I think that covers about 2 to 3 years.
- Corey Taylor (2002)

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by Endless
A list of the top ones I can think of right now
In no peticular order

1. LotR - Return of the King
2. The Amazing Spider-Man
3. The Punisher
4. The Matrix: Revolutions
5. Harry Potter and the Prisnor of Azakaban(Spelling?)
6. Blade Trinity
7. X-Men 3 (probably only is pre-production if that)
8. Alien vs. Predator (hope it does'nt suck)
9. Indiana Jones 4
10. Star Wars Episode 3 (hopefully better then the last two)
11. Mad Max 4
12. Van Helsing

Thats about all i can think of right no....I think that covers about 2 to 3 years.
All that (not in that order) as well as The Last Samurai, Master and Commander, Kill Bill, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Intolerable Cruelty, Runaway Jury, Timeline, Mystic River, Secondhand Lions, Love Actually, Radio, just to name a few.

The two I'm looking forward to the most are LOTR: ROTK (hopefully this can be the greatest trilogy ever), and Harry Potter: POA (Gary Oldman!!!). I'm in to the fantasy scene as of late.

'the overcoat', by yuri norstein

of course, it's been "in production" since i think 1979, so who knows when we'll ever get to see it. still, if it's even half as good as his last film ['tale of tales' -1979] it will have been worth the wait.
i think if you go down about half way through the selection of videoclips at this page:
http://www.pbs.org/weta/faceofrussia...nce/media.html
you'll get a couple short peEks.

here's a nice shot from 'tale of tales':

and here's one from 'hedgehog in the fog':

Hi
Kill Bill and Lost in Translation

Lotsa Marvel movies..Fantastic Four, X-men 3, Spiderman 2, Punisher

Do you know my poetry?
Kill Bill Volume 1 - October 10, 2003
Kill Bill Volume 2 - February 20, 2004
The Matrix Revolutions - November 5, 2003
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban - June 4, 2004
Indiana Jones 4 - July 4, 2005
Star Wars Episode 3 - May 25, 2005
Spider-Man 2 - July 2, 2004
The Alamo - December 25, 2003
The Lord Of The Rings : The Return of The King - December 17, 2003

I would have to say the sequel to ocean's eleven.....I belief it is called ocean's twelf.

An other one is "Silver surfer"....That is if Vin Diesel signed for the role.

I'll stick to the ones at LEAST in production, and set to be released either this year or next. In reverse order of excitement:
  • Star Wars: Episode III
  • The Amazing Spider-Man
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • The Matrix: Revolutions
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Honorable mention: Intolerable Cruelty and The Passion.

Originally Posted by Kong
What is this about Kong?

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
What is this about Kong?
Kong has no idea.

The film is being made by Wong Kar Wai (one of Kong's favorite director's), and he's been shooting parts of it for a long time (he actually started filming some of it during the same period that he was shooting In the Mood for Love). The one thing that is certain is that it takes place in the future...probably.

News on the project keeps on changing. It is being filmed right now though (still!), so Kong doesn't doubt that it will be released. At any rate it seems like Kar Wai has rewritten the story a great deal from what the original reports suggested, and he won't let the actors talk about the plot.

Here's a few things that Kong has heard about it...

"PLOT: (as it was initially reported) In Hong Kong 2046, Takuya Kimura, Faye Wong, Leung Chiu Wai, and Carina Lau play 2 pairs of special agents who are involved in a life and death battle 2046 is 50 years later 1997. Chinese leaders once tried to calm Hong Kong's worries by promising "50 years without change". However in the new film, 50 years after the hand over, Hong Kong people already do not have names but numbers for identification instead. 2046 also represents a secret number and an assignment.Since this is a Wong Kar-Wai film and the shooting has been done around the making of IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE, expect considerable changes in the finished product."

"May 4th, 2002 -- 2046 UPDATE > The Sun reports that Wong Kar-Wai's new film 2046 will no longer be
> about Hong Kong fifty years after the Handover. Instead, the film will
> be set in the year 2046 in a world where humans and robots co-exist.
> According to The Sun, Faye Wong will be playing a robot who knows only
> love. Shooting on the secretive project is expected to resume shortly on
> location in South Korea."

" '2046' obviously, is based in the future. In this story, each and every citizen, human and android, has a built-in microchip installed within the body. But all andriods and humans who suffer from a lapse of memory will not know who they are in reality. So some of them are going to find out that they are not who they think they are. Also, money in the form of cash will be obsolete and some of the citizens who come from dubious background may not be entitled to earn any cash points. So, if you were a thief who stole a big bundle of cash, stashed it away in a secret place, but you were unfortunately caught for a separate petty crime and thrown into jail for a couple of years and released say, just 72 hours before cash become obsolete...well then you would have a pretty interesting story...and many other possible ones."

Sounds cool! Thanks Kong!

Most definatley want to see *Kill Bill*. I read there is a little bit of Anime in this too.

The Last Samurai, LOTR: TROTK, The Punisher, Constantine, King Kong and The Wallace and Gromit Movie.

I'm also a little curious to see, Tibet: Cry of the Snow Lion, Japanese Story, Taxi and Warrior of Light. For one reason or another they sound intriguing.

The Future Ed Wood
Gotta be Kill Bills volume 1 and 2 and Van Helsing for me. Although Pixars 'The Incredibles' will also be high up there

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Van Helsing - the idea of this movie alone makes my head spin.

ROTK - saw the 10 minute preview on the Two Towers disc and I just can't wait

Batman 5 - getting Nolan to do this was a stroke of pure genius

Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Underworld
The INcredibles
King Kong
Matrix Revolutions
The World of Tomorrow
Around the World in 80 Days
Big Fish
whatever movie David Fincher does next

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Looking forward to:

Spider-Man 2
and
the Tenacious D movie (Still not titled, but it's directed by the guy who made up Sifl and Olly and has Dave Grohl playing the Devil!!!)
Attached Images

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/