The Movie Forums Top 130 Albums Countdown

Tools    

Ooh sh********t, that is maybe the most welcome surprise on the list so far (even if I didn't vote for it). Let's see the "never heard of it" crowd wrap their ears around that.

This actually sounds pretty interesting. Will need to check them out when I have more time.

Cam - do I need to make an extra Faildiction .... I see yn is expecting six reveals this session (mebbe he's privy to inside info?)

Will post the next three in 50 minutes going out for a bit, part time host blah blah
Fine by me as I'm currently stripping carrots n shpuds for dins anyway.

Nah, getting something to eat. I'm a starving artist bringing you my work (this countdown).
I eat, post, and drive at the same time. Get with it will you.

Master of My Domain
Ahhhhhhhh KKB made it I'm so happy! At my peak fandom I think I listened to Bonito Generation twice a day, no joke, because their music made me so, so overjoyed. It's still my go-to album when I'm bored, so blame it for not letting me listen to new stuff.

I had it as #4 on my list.

Oh, and you know you've found a great band when a song of theirs expresses your main philosophy in life. In this case:

Another from my list!
Wait, what?

Master of My Domain
I must've misread the title.

Never heard of it!
Man for a second I thought, "Hey, I didn't know cricket is a closet KKB fan!"

Nah, getting something to eat. I'm a starving artist bringing you my work (this countdown).
Pfffftttt - I don't ever recall DLT breaking off in the middle of the TOTP countdown to nip to the chipper

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Cam - do I need to make an extra Faildiction .... I see yn is expecting six reveals this session (mebbe he's privy to inside info?)
Did I post 6?! Haha gah this day sucks so far!

Master of My Domain
For those of you who aren't fans of electronic bubblegum pop, KKB is doing alternative rock these days - check it out. Warning: cute British-Japanese voice still applies.

&frags=pl%2Cwn

Don't be too hard on yerself yn ..... 'tis a Monday after all

Man for a second I thought, "Hey, I didn't know cricket is a closet KKB fan!"
I play too many song tournaments with the man to have fallen for that. LUVYACRIIIIICK!!!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Don't be too hard on yerself yn ..... 'tis a Monday after all
dude dont even!! I have 5 deadlines tomorrow and I'm always paranoid I'm in the wrong day!!