The New James Bond

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I wouldn't of said her stunt at the awards was out of control, its just no one expected it. It definitely did shock alot of people, even me. I guess people just never stay the same way they are. I see nothing wrong with the way she dresses etc because shes in a business where you have to be that way. Whether it be moral or not, she made a choice to be who she is and what kind of a person she is, including clothes style, and I respect her for it. I'm not in showbiz, but it seems to me like sex sells and she can sell plenty of it, so good for her. I was talking to my english teacher awhile ago about that, and he said if his daughter ever dressed like she did in public, he wouldn't know what to do, so its all from what point of view you look at it. I look at it as a way to make money, maybe not the most moral and best way to, but a way nonetheless. If she does a shoot for playboy or something, then I would lose respect for her, as would all her fans I think.

Radioactive Spider Blood
Wow, what happened to all the James Bond stuff? Looks like this got off topic pretty quickly

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Yeah, I tolerate off-topic discussion, though.

Well, obviously I have to look at it from a moral standpoint. I don't like this "I'm just expressing myself" stuff though - she's selling records. I could live with it if she would say so!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea I was thinking about this not to long ago, how often the conversation gets completely off topic, oh well.

Since she has never said anything about how she sells records, it seems like shes sort of blind to what shes doing, so she keeps doing it.

Yeah - that surprises me. She's not dumb...you'd think she'd realize it a bit more. I mean c'mon: yeah yeah, you want to sell records...just say so! This "expression" stuff doesn't ring true to me.

MovieForums Extra

You guys said something about the MTV romp...what's all that about? I don't think I've heard about this!

She performed during the MTV Music Video Awards. She started wearing a suit and some kind of bowler hat - she tore the suit off and threw the hat away to reveal tight pants and a bra-top that were both skin colored.

Ah, but there's more: she preceeded to dance around, essentially like a stripper, all over the stage.

MovieForums Extra

LOL Peter 'Aint nothing wrong with looking!