Sadie with "The Boop"
0%
0 votes
Marcellus with "Fight Club Soap"
36.36%
4 votes
Holden "The Big Man" Pike with "I'm With Stupid"
11 votes. You may not vote on this poll

This is gonna be close, I think. What are ya'll using as your basis for choosing avatars? Whichever looks the coolest? Whichever suits the person who uses it the best? I'm curious.

Now With Moveable Parts
I voted for Yoda, because...well...aw, you know!

I also voted for Yoda.

It is definitely the best, most fitting avatar of the group and I have blessed it to win.

I didn't vote for Sadie because I'm not a Betty Boop fan, and she beat me in the last round, so she doesn't deserve to win.

I didn't vote for Mary, even though I like her mysterious looking avatar, but it's not as perfect as Yoda's, and she also never voted for me in the past rounds.

I didn't vote for Marcellus because while I do like his avatar, it's not the best "Fight Club" avatar, like mine. Hands holding the soap? C'mon! It's not as personal as the face of Tyler Durden.

And, I didn't vote for Holden because I've never cared for his avatar. It doesn't fit him and I'm not in awe with it artistically.

That is all.

I voted for Holden.

I think it's another straight out deliberate attempt to act indifferent to the entire avatar picking scheme of things, and I also find it funny. It makes me laugh. It's the sort of avatar I would pick for myself, had someone else not already got it.

Mary's I like, but I don't think it's fantastic. Simple as that.

Yoda, nyeh. I find it hilarious that both Chris and Sadie have voted for one another's avatars, thus cancelling out all chances of one of them actually taking it away.

Yoda's is probably the second best on there, and I do like it [especially when compared with the ten alternatives he showed me once] but I don't like it us much as Holden's. I wouldn't use it as my own, it doesn't make me laugh as much. I don't know, I just don't like it as much.

I didn't vote for Sadie because I hate the Boop.
I didn't vote for Marcellus because I can't see how he beat me. No, not really. It's an alright avatar, but once again I simply didn't like as much as I do Holden's.

The truth comes out, it seems.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I find it hilarious that both Chris and Sadie have voted for one another's avatars, thus cancelling out all chances of one of them actually taking it away.

Awwwwww...aren't we cute??

Sades is perfect, but then again so is holdens, but with holden, sure he is smarter than the rest of us, but hes usually not funny.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I'm not? Huh. Did not know that.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I don't think Sadie's is perfect at all. At all. I will argue this to the grave. Sure, it might suit her, but there are plenty o'better pictures of Betty Boop than the terrible one she's adopted. Sorry Sades...

I'm not? Huh. Did not know that.
Well, Mec, his comment just then made me laugh.
To each his own and back again...

I've never liked Betty Boop, not even the original Fleischers. I own some of those shorts as part of the "Fabulous Fleischer Folios" (genius stuff, much of it way ahead of its time) on LaserDisc, but I can't stand her. Never have, never will. I absolutely LOVED the way she was dissed in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

ANYway..."And now, on with the Opera! Let there be dancing in the streets, drinking in the saloons and necking in the parlor. Play, Don."

I don't recall much dissing in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?. If there was, perhaps it was so subtle that I completely failed to pick up on it. Anyhoo, I'm not a big Betty Boop fan either, but the fact of the matter is that it suits Sadie's persona perfectly, which is why I voted for it, basically.

Anyhoo, I'm not a big Betty Boop fan either, but the fact of the matter is that it suits Sadie's persona perfectly, which is why I voted for it, basically.
Heh.
You don't like Betty Boop much and yet Betty Boop represents Sades perfectly?

That must have came out wrong, man.

I am laughing so hard at you right now...

Dope in a suit.

I said it suits her persona. Not her.

Besides: it's perfectly reasonable to like something in one form, but not in another. Like a TV show, but not the movie based on it. Ya' dig?