Fast 5 (Fast and the Furious 5)

Tools    

More than any film of the last 12 months, Fast 5 made the audience I sat with gasp, laugh and applaud regularly and unapologetically. Johnson, in particular, uttered a line that gained the kind of rapturous response I briefly thought might be followed by a standing ovation.

There are several things I definitely cannot say about Fast And Furious 5. I can't say concise. I can't say that it's intelligently written, or particularly well acted. But as a larger-than-life action movie that has the requisite budget to total an entire city’s worth of cars, I definitely can say this is high-octane, supercharged stuff - stuff that had my inner 12-year-old clapping along with goofy, wide-eyed appreciation.

i liked this movie did anyone check out the after credits scene.

what's with the credit?

More than any film of the last 12 months, Fast 5 made the audience I sat with gasp, laugh and applaud regularly and unapologetically. Johnson, in particular, uttered a line that gained the kind of rapturous response I briefly thought might be followed by a standing ovation.

There are several things I definitely cannot say about Fast And Furious 5. I can't say concise. I can't say that it's intelligently written, or particularly well acted. But as a larger-than-life action movie that has the requisite budget to total an entire city’s worth of cars, I definitely can say this is high-octane, supercharged stuff - stuff that had my inner 12-year-old clapping along with goofy, wide-eyed appreciation.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Although being based in the UK, the audience didn't gasp or applaud!!
We just don't do that sort of thing!

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Will there by Fast 6?