Film about a girl who inherits a detective agency

Tools    

An elderly owner of a detective agency dies. He leaves his business and large fortune to his granddaughter with whom he has scarcely or never seen before.
After the grandfather’s death his assistant (a young man) looks for the girl. But he comes at the wrong time; she is busy and very mad at him.
However the assistant succeeds to bring her to the grandfather’s house, where he shows her the grandfather’s will that has been videotaped.
The girl refuses the inheritance resolutely. But it’s not so easy because her grandfather has foreseen everything. He answers to her from the screen and then the real "live" conversation begins between them. The grandfather’s arguments are stronger therefore she concedes.
It develops that the grandfather hasn’t stop there and has recorded an entire movie library for his beloved granddaughter. In such a way a video cassette with the best advice or answer is always at hand whatever she does or asks for.
The grandfather has prepared a few test detective cases in order that his granddaughter be able to "enter the profession." The first case is a return of a stolen horse. The other one is an investigation into some machinations with wines, the girl creeps in the cellar.
Gradually the girl involves in the detective business, the new job starts to like her. The assistant helps her in all things. And finally they fall in love with each other.

Semper Fooey
I admit it. I pulled a genyav. Because the OP asked this on another board and like here no one had a clue, I asked on another board and they came up with a movie that had some of what was described, but not all of it, it wasn't about a detective agency. I found on my own another link that mentions the stolen horses plot so I think that is confirmation it is the movie.

http://nl.hallmarkchannel.tv/program...larceny_37012/

will.15, thank you and the person on another board.
“Grand Larceny” is very similar, but unfortunately that is not it. There was none other but the grandfather. He was the plumpish old man with entirely gray hair. The girl and her assistant were younger.

And about the horse… I think it’s my mistake. Probably it was memories of another film. I don’t remember a rich Arab.
The film has been watched not only by me, but by my friend too. And she also says it is not “Grand Larceny”.

i also forgot the title of the movie. it was a nice one. i watched 3 years ago already and i am planning to watch it again.