Who is Keyser Soze? I am!

Tools    

Keyser Corleone here. I'm a movie buff like you guys, though I haven't quite hit the 1000 movies mark yet. I'm mostly into music. Even as I write, I'm on a Billy Joel marathon. As you can see, I live in an uptown world.

So my favorite movies include The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, The Mirror, Aliens, Shrek, Seven, Forrest Gump, and many others. I have around 60 favorites of varying genres. My favorite genres in general are psychological dramas/thrillers, sci-fi, war movies, noir movies, and occasionally gangster movies. Of course I still very much enjoy kids movies like Lion King, Wallace and Gromit and Aladdin, as well as occasional anime like Evangelion and Ghibli.

So, nice to meet you all, and I'm interested in everyone else's favorite movies. If there's some sort of collaborative list of the highest rated movies here, that would be awesome. Unlikely, though, since it's a forum site.

Welcome to Movie Forums!

Re: collaborative list of highest rated. The movie pages and ratings system are actually pretty new, so not yet. But hopefully not too long from now!

We also do a lot of cool community-sourced lists, some of which you can find under Lists in the header.

And yeah, I don't care if it's cool: I like Billy Joel, too.

As you can see, I live in an uptown world.
I just see another post like everyone else's and a newbie without an avatar.

I'm sorry. I didn't want to put up a Billy Joel pic because I was afraid of revealing my true identity.
Oh Lord. Yes, we all know you're probably Billy Joel.

Good. No paparazzi please.

By the way, how do I make my own list? Or is that something I have to wait for a little while? I'm fine with that.

Good. No paparazzi please.

By the way, how do I make my own list? Or is that something I have to wait for a little while? I'm fine with that.
Make a thread and tell us your favorite films.

*snaps a picture*

Wow. This place IS really forum based. No emotion or anything, but I've never been on a site like this before.

This place IS really forum based.
Well it's there in the title

PS. I am not the newest member anymore so I'm allowed to be sassy now, ok?
If you were really that sassy, you wouldn't need permission.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I just see another post like everyone else's and a newbie without an avatar.
Sexy is like a girlfriend you haven't seen for a year. You have waited, and waited, and when she's finally back you can't stop nutting.
Stop posting these GIFs from contemporary Japanese shows. Everybody knows Japan ended in the 80s.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Stop posting these GIFs from contemporary Japanese shows. Everybody knows Japan ended in the 80s.
decoded: i want more gif!

Welcome, Keyser! You have two of my favorites mentioned, The Godfather and Aliens, so immediately you're aces in my book! Plus, like you and Yoda, I love me some Billy Joel. Again, welcome to the jungle!