Shower thoughts

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Post your shower thoughts!

Here's one born in the early morning while chatting with Swan:

Having a tattoo is similar to having a baby. You can now remove it but couldn't for a long time.

And another one:

Watching movies in a theater is like sharing a collective hallucination with strangers.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

For anybody who doesn't use the shout box because they're too chicken like me.

1st one:

If Walnuts are good for your brain should we all seek out other types of food shaped like internal organs for their health benefits?
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

For anybody who doesn't use the shout box because they're too chicken like me.

1st one:

If Walnuts are good for your brain should we all seek out other types of food shaped like internal organs for their health benefits?
Apples are shaped like hearts (kind of) and are good for your heart!

And then there's gourds...

Those uncompromisin', enterprisin', anything but tranquilizin',
Right on Gourds!

I don't know---before I get in the shower and I'm concentrating on...stuff, sometimes things that looks like the following appears in my mind...

So, fun and amusing fact: I thought that this thread was going to be a discussion of how often we thought it was necessary to take a shower per week, since I've increasingly and surprisingly been seeing many articles on this topic recently, somewhat randomly! Apparently this is quite the hot debate, and there are also many cultural differences. Who knew? But, that is apparently NOT what this thread is about. Carry on, everyone!

I take pretty short, efficient showers most of the time. Not a lot of time for thoughts. I have way more "shower thoughts" while walking the dog.

So, fun and amusing fact: I thought that this thread was going to be a discussion of how often we thought it was necessary to take a shower per week, since I've increasingly and surprisingly been seeing many articles on this topic recently, somewhat randomly! Apparently this is quite the hot debate, and there are also many cultural differences.
Yeah, I've been seeing that to. As someone who thought the idea of showering every single day was nuts from a young age, I feel vindicated.