Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Clara Bow.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I don't understand the "It's a trap reference" regarding that "furry" picture. I guess I suck at getting jokes.
The "trap" is that it's likely not a woman inside of the furry outfit, but rather a man. With a penis.

Regarding Clara Bow, here she is in live action giving us sexy bedroom eyes

The "trap" is that it's likely not a woman inside of the furry outfit, but rather a man. With a penis.
Oh lol I get it now, thanks

Thanks, Mr Minio! Clara Bow, the "It" girl. I always thought they called her that because they thought she was "it," in other words she had the right stuff (which she certainly did ). But it's because she was in a movie called It (1927).

Here's Paulette Goddard, who, in addition to Charlie Chaplin, was married to Burgess Meredith. Man, did he score on that count!

Gail Russell, you're so right that she had a tragic life. I just seen her in The Uninvited. Good movie too. Gail looks sad in some of her photos.

Thanks, Mr Minio! Clara Bow, the "It" girl. I always thought they called her that because they thought she was "it," in other words she had the right stuff (which she certainly did ). But it's because she was in a movie called It (1927).
She was in "it" because she had "it" and that was the plot of it - how her character had it.

So both are true. not just one.

You know, maybe I should open a thread like this for us women.. and even men here who find certain men handsome.

You know, maybe I should open a thread like this for us women.. and even men here who find certain men handsome.
I think that's a good idea, you should - I'm not gay but I can appreciate a good looking guy

Any idea of who and when?

Joan Blondell in 1932.

It's not hard to read the url.

Maybe...

you would do that since we both have a thing for Fassbender...

hey Foster, I dont find Brad Pitt that great....

Yoda.. perhaps we need a new thread....

The Mask is literally the only movie in which Cameron Diaz has actually managed to arouse me. I don't know what happened, but it was like she stopped being sexy after that.