New Trailers Here!

Tools    

BKB
The FLASH Trailer looks about as good as any other DC Propertty that will do well opening weekend, but legs for this are questionable given Ezra Miller's personal life hampering this project, but we'll see.. Time travel movies don't exactly do all that well as evident with X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST that was quickly forgotten..

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
“There’s a difference between being drawn into a film so deeply that it feels like a waking dream and simply tuning out.Asteroid City,for all its formal brilliance, feels muted, unwilling to rouse itself from its own narcoleptic torpor. “The world will never be the same,” observes one character in the wake of the town’s close encounter with alien intelligence, but the line falls flat. Instead, you’ll leave Asteroid City secure in the knowledge—or perhaps a little frustrated—that Anderson’s cinematic universe remains fundamentally unchanged.”

They had me 100% when Marshawn Lynch showed up.

The original may have been low budget but it wasn't subpar. This looks like it's both.

No. It really is him. Not Edward Norton. Him.

I thought this had already come out but it still looks like it's worth checking out.