What are your likes and dislikes thread

Tools    

Likes: A nice well cooked, perfect steak with sause between two slices of bread with some friend onions on top....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dislikes: Cheese

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Dislikes: Shopping for long periods of time.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums

Dislikes: New editions of DVDs popping up all of the time....

Like: cars
Dislike: Hondas

I like beautiful breasts.
I dislike fake breasts.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sorry to be the one to receive the Golden Shower award this time (20+ years!) but it's still better than creating a duplicate thread.

Likes: Cinema, music, playing the guitar, Japan, Hong Kong, cold weather, history, geography, respectful discussions, arguing with idiots on the internet, offensive humor, gatekeeping, humanism, purity, depravity, love, family

Dislikes: @Swan sending me a "Hi" or "Sup" every hour (especially at 7 AM), drugs, smoking, drinking, hookup culture, animals, hot weather, normies, censorship, political correctness, plastic surgery, tattoos, piercings, cars, cancel culture, AI art, materialism, revisionism, irreverence, parasocial relationships, furries, gambling, androgyny, live concerts, coffee, hip-hop, rap
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry to be the one to receive the Golden Shower award this time (20+ years!) but it's still better than creating a duplicate thread.

Likes: Cinema, music, playing the guitar, Japan, Hong Kong, cold weather, history, geography, respectful discussions, arguing with idiots on the internet, offensive humor, gatekeeping, humanism, purity, depravity, love, family

Dislikes: @Swan sending me a "Hi" or "Sup" every hour (especially at 7 AM), drugs, smoking, drinking, hookup culture, animals, hot weather, normies, censorship, political correctness, plastic surgery, tattoos, piercings, cars, cancel culture, AI art, materialism, revisionism, irreverence, parasocial relationships, furries, gambling, androgyny, live concerts, coffee, hip-hop, rap
Sup