The Baker's Dozen Movie Game Thread

Tools    

13 Movies that features a scene where at least one character mentions John Lennon or the Beatles OR a John Lennon or Beatles song is playing during the scene OR both (Post Video and Name the Song)

1. The Departed (Well, Well, Well*by John Lennon)
2. In Bruges (That's for John Lennon)

13 Movies that features a scene where at least one character mentions John Lennon or the Beatles OR a John Lennon or Beatles song is playing during the scene OR both (Post Video and Name the Song)

3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off (I quote John Lennon..."I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me")

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.

3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off (I quote John Lennon..."I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me")
4. Independence Day

13 Movies that features a scene where at least one character mentions John Lennon or the Beatles OR a John Lennon or Beatles song is playing during the scene OR both (Post Video and Add the Quote and/or Name the Song)

1. The Departed (Well, Well, Well by John Lennon)
4. Independence Day
5. The Breakfast Club (“When I was a kid, I wanted to be John Lennon”)

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

13 Movies that features a scene where at least one character mentions John Lennon or the Beatles OR a John Lennon or Beatles song is playing during the scene OR both (Post Video and Add the Quote and/or Name the Song)

4. Independence Day
6. All You Need is Cash (the whole movie, but here's the "Pretentious Gallery" scene)

4. Independence Day
6. All You Need is Cash (the whole movie, but here's the "Pretentious Gallery" scene)
7. Goldfinger ("That's as bad as listening to the Beatles without ear muffs.")

4. Independence Day
8. Mr Holland's Opus ('Beautiful Boy' in sign language for his deaf son)

4. Independence Day
9. Love Actually (All You need Is Love)

4. Independence Day
10. The Family Man (""If I'd lived in Roman times, I'd have lived in Rome. Where else? Today America is the Roman Empire and New York is Rome itself," John Lennon")

4. Independence Day
10. The Family Man (""If I'd lived in Roman times, I'd have lived in Rome. Where else? Today America is the Roman Empire and New York is Rome itself," John Lennon")
11. Forrest Gump ( "Forrest Gump, John Lennon." )

4. Independence Day
12. The Big Lebowski (The Dude: "It's like Lenin (misheard as Lennon) said, "You look for the person who'll benefit and uhhh...you know...", Donnie: "I Am the Walrus")

4. Independence Day
12. The Big Lebowski (The Dude: "It's like Lenin (misheard as Lennon) said, "You look for the person who'll benefit and uhhh...you know...", Donnie: "I Am the Walrus")
13. Love, Simon. (Simon goes dressed as John Lennon to a fancy dress party, along with his friend, Leah, who is dressed as Yoko Ono)

[quote=WrinkledMind;2151873]13 Movie Imaginary Friends. Name the character, movie and post a pic or a gif.

1. Bing Bong from Inside Out
2. Harvey (the invisible giant rabbit), Harvey

13 Movie Imaginary Friends. Name the character, movie and post a pic or a gif.

3. Drop Dead Fred

13 Movie Imaginary Friends. Name the character, movie and post a pic or a gif.

3. Drop Dead Fred
4. The Shining (Tony)

13 Movie Imaginary Friends. Name the character, movie and post a pic or a gif

2. Harvey from Harvey
3. Drop Dead Fred from Drop Dead Fred
4. Tony from The Shining
5. Adolf from Jojo Rabbit

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

2. Harvey from Harvey
4. Tony from The Shining
6. A Beautiful Mind (Charles, his niece and Parcher)

2. Harvey from Harvey
4. Tony from The Shining
6. Charles, His Niece, and Parcher from A Beautiful Mind
7. Tyler Durden from Fight Club

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

2. Harvey from Harvey
4. Tony from The Shining
6. Charles, His Niece, and Parcher from A Beautiful Mind
7. Tyler Durden from Fight Club
8. Bogus from Bogus (1996)