My 150 Favorite Movies Rotten Tomatoes Hated Countdown List.

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The scores for Underworld and Kingdom of Heaven are very unfair, I loved Kingdom of Heaven but I've recently seen the longer cut and it does make the theatrical seem very rushed, also look out for the brief showings by Jorah Mormont and Jamie Lannister. Underworld is still a solid film, the sequels have been dire but I really liked the first one, Bill Nighy is fantastic as Viktor.

Have to agree with Ronan

Nice idea by the way Ned

132 The A Team------RT 47%

Not sure why this movie never caught on. It was the better tv show made movie other then 21 Jump Street. Critics at the time just didnt lke this movie. Even if it has a 47 % . I still think critics did not help this movie. And RT generally decides whats Fresh and Not but this movie didnt make money either. Thats no real critics fault. Average movie goers jsut wasnt interested in the movie.

131 50 First Dates---2009----RT 44%
Now not all sandlers films are good but since her kinda was broken by the critics we now got the Netflix comedies which tells me ty RT.
Anyways i generally really like the Drew and Sandler movies because there thing just works in no matter what movie

128 Man In The Iron Mask 1998 ----RT 33%
One of the best Supporting Characters casts in a movie that gave better performances then the lead actor. Leo was my only complaint but this movie on acting and characters alone was a solid 65 at least.