Pacman the movie?

Tools    

Every breath you take, watching you
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Oh. I would so see Pac Man the Movie. Can it somehow have Dennis Hopper in it? I loved Super Mario Brothers, in that sort of ironic way that people love Ed Wood movies, you know?
From an interview with Dennis Hopper:

I told my son that, when he saw the movie Super Mario Brothers. He said “I think maybe you’re a good actor, but why do you play bad guys like that?” I said because you need shoes. And he said, “Daddy, I don’t need shoes that badly.”
Ouch, everyone's a critic, but to hear it from your own flesh & blood...

Really cannot see how they could make pacman into a movie - Imaging the bord meeting for that! it's just a head, dots and fruit. You couldnt even make a commercial out of that, never mind a feature film lol!

A Pacman movie! but hey you just know its not gonna be a guy running around in a round suit, that would be stupid and unwatchable for anybody. There's got to be some metaphor for the game or maybe some kid who is awesome at pacman is the main character and it's a seperate story altogether involving pacman. Some info would be good, anybody?
Like The Last Starfighter. Remember that. So obviously Space Invaders The Movie.

hahaha love this game when i was young but havent thought they would make a movie about this. they must be very creative to make this a movie...

Will it be as good as Super Mario The Movie? That's the realy question.