New Percy Jackson or Eragon films?

Tools    

about a new percy jackson and the olympians movie, or possibly a new eragon movie in the works. im pretty sure the eragon one would be called eldest, and the percy jackson one would be called the sea of monsters. im a huge fan of both these books series, but sadly, i fear the movies didnt make enough to warrant sequels.

It's not official that the Percy Jackson sequel will be called "The Sea of Monsters". That's just the name of the book. The movie will be released in 2012. That's all i know.

You want to post like me?
I think the Jackson movie handled the whole Luke thing very poorly. Even though they threw him in the ocean at the end, to be determined you know, it's still gonna go downhill from here. I think.

They better make a sequel !

I cant wait for this to come out. I loved the first Percy Jackson.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Well they're making Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters as I type...Nathan Fillion is going to play Hermes and Anthony Head is replacing Pierce Brosnan as Chiron, plus Stanley Tucci as Dionysus, so I have a fair amount of hope and admittedly hype. Also if you look at some of the casting it appears they're trying to make it more like the book, unlike the last movie. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say the Eragon sequel isn't happening though...been a few years.

They better make a sequel !
They have, it's in post production so it IS made already, it comes out in 2013
Jake Abel is the star
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1831976/