Is the use of MoFo here offensive to you?

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Naw, it's yer BIRFDAY! You don't have to do anything!

Hippo birdy two ewes
Hippo birdy two ewes
Hippo birdy two ewes....
Hippo birdy two ewes!

You know...

Your av lady is floating in space. Perhaps you should ground her with a floor of some kind?

Or is the pic meant to depict one who has greedily partaken in a bit of "mommy's little helper?"

I'll get on that av now...

See, now you're just trying to stall for time so you don't have to fix your own avatar or do that one for what's-his-face.

Cheater.

Linda
(who often gets accused of floating in space, metaphorically speaking)

(sigh) That tile is such an ugly green. Doesn't go with the drapes or the couch.

I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow when Gracie's here. (I'm sure she'll say hello.)

You people are slave-drivers about these avatars!

I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow when Gracie's here. (I'm sure she'll say hello.)
There is rejoycing, i havent seen thou pint sized friend for much time!

Naisy's two steps ahead of ALL of us, people.
Aint it thou truth, just aint it thou truth

"There is rejoycing, i havent seen thou pint sized friend for much time!"

It's "thy" pint-sized friend.

"Aint it thou truth, just aint it thou truth"

Thou is a pronoun, dude. Even in Shakespeare's time.

Linda The Nitpicker

aw give me a break ok, im not used to this sort of thing, cricky i give something ago and all i get is flack I know im pathetic, Ive no idea what im talking about, but at least im giving a go, not a very good go, but a go all the same and now im just blabbing nothing...

Gracie thinks im alright! aww well please pass on my greetings and best wishes, unfortunatly i wont be on tomorrow but tell her ill write to her soon, from [email protected] (from that account my other is cancelled)

Look at this.... Naisy's got himself a couple of admirers. He might have a whole lot more admirers if they saw him act.

I am at the moment currently involved in a play in year 12 Drama with Naisy.

He is playing one of the Mechanicals and I am playing Oberon and Thesius.

It is going to be a very interesting time playing both the lead male roles...(Something that I havn't done before) but we'll see what happens.

Naisy I'll see you on Tuesday in Drama.

I guess I should've told ye all that the play is called

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Put me in your pocket...
Originally posted by Austruck
(sigh) That tile is such an ugly green. Doesn't go with the drapes or the couch.

You people are slave-drivers about these avatars!
Well now that your being driven.....
It would be nice to see the chair flopped so it faces in towards the board.

Oh...and...the shadow implies a ground so your chair no longer floats. I don't think you need a bar on the bottom. Hehe....hope you don't mind the comments.

Gracie's is comming back! It will be nice to see her cheery face here....so to speak.

Sir Toose....did you do jrs new avie? If you didn't, can you pretty please finish the one you were doing for him. His new one looks like he hasn't had enough fiber in his system.

Mickey_Blue...welcome to the forum.