Star Trek - The Final Frontier (1989)

→ in
Tools    

The journey trough the Star Trek box continues....

After the mild disappointment with the Voyage Home the fresh and unruly spirit of this movie was a pleasant surprise. The first part of the movie was especially lively. The opening desert and bar scenes and Uhura's dance scene were really something out of the blue. And if you look close enough you can notice something that Total Recall borrowed

The plot of the movie is really good. You just could not see the final goal of the bad guys before it was revealed... And astonishing it was.

The visual effects had this 80's feel in them (and I hate it) but what what is done is done. The life goes on. The overall quality of the film was somehow better than in the previous ones... Change in the camera technology perhaps?

More here.

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about? Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about? Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
Sorry but what do you mean? At least I can not follow your question... But on the other hand I'm not a native English speaker...

Sorry but what do you mean? At least I can not follow your question... But on the other hand I'm not a native English speaker...
Don't worry, it is not a language thing, that sentence just doesn't make any sense