70,000 Posts

Tools    

Eek. Took us awhile this time. It was nearly 3 months from 50,000 to 60,000, and it was over four to get from 60,000 to 70,000. Probably in part because of my own abscence. It's a resoution of mine to put some more into this site this year, though. Hopefully, it'll reach the level it was at around 6 months ago before long.

I have'nt been here very long so I have no Idea how this site was 6 months ago but from what I've seen since I've been here, You have made a great site that I've become accustomed to.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Yeah, this site is great!

Who posted the 70,000nd post and on what topic? Can you tell that?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.