The "Be Back Later" Thread

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
anytime.

Well, as of this afternoon I'm off for the weekend.

Tonight I have to go and compete in the state final with my hyper-depresso speech, and hopefully I blitz the competition there.

Then I'm off to the state capital straight after that for the fringe festival. I'm hoping to see a heap of films and such. I'm coming back on Sunday night, but I'll probably have homework to do by that stage.

So I won't be hear over the weekend which is usually my big posting/shouting time. But beware. I will return.

And I will conquer.

Wish me luck!
Love you all!
Fare thee well.

Off to Adelaide for a few days, for a fly filmmaking contest, which basically means make a film in two days. Should be fun, and I'm looking forward to it.

So there you are. I'm not dead or anything.

A novel adaptation.
Good luck with the competition Gummly, it sounds really cool (damn Aussies, and their damn cool film events).
Anyways, you'll be missed....*sniff*
I'm getting a little teary eyed, better end the post.

Seriously though, good luck.

Of course, because I'm eleven, I'll already be with my parents, so I'll be able to keep in contact with my peeps!

This may be a goodbye, so if it seems i dont log on for a bit over three weeks than just delete my profile because if im not on in three weeks chances are im never coming back on, I wont however be on for the next two weeks as it is school holidays and my parents (god bless they're puny souls) have banned me from the internet, so i wont have access to the schools internet, so for now

I'll Be Back

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hmmm...

Well, hopefully everything will work itself out and you'll be back, I had no idea that I'd be back on the site so quickly...

As for an update..

I'll be home in MY OWN BED on Wednesday...Hoorah (Navy slang)
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Ladies and gents,

In about an hour I am going to watch The Two Towers, sleeping at another house, waking up, going to a place where I don't know exactly whether or not I will have access to the Internet. I will be back just after New Year comes around.

Have an excellent week or two.

Happy New Year!

I'm going to take a huge dump, not sure how long I'll be gone!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by Holden Pike
I'm going to take a huge dump, not sure how long I'll be gone!
I felt the need to immortalize this, lest Holden should decide to delete it later on.

Why would I delete it. Excrete it, yes. Delete it, no.

Coincidentally, I just completed another pile before logging on this evening. I logged out before I logged on...so to speak.