Where'd you hear that schniznog?

Tools    

Silver, you actually making some flicks?? Do tell, I'm outta da loop.
In July last year I started writing a feature film with a kid from Canada, Austin Andrews. He'd just finished his a short film and wanted a dramatic short [as opposed to the comedies he had been doing] before moving onto a feature. So, we wrote Oblivion which started as a short feature, fifty minutes or so. Oblivion grew and went through 9.25 drafts and growing to 96 pages before we were satisfied with it. So, now, having started on July 12th, Austin is shooting or feature. It's brilliant. I'm loving every minute of it and I'm not even there. I'm really excited.

And I'm in pre-production on my short film The Cow Hunters of the South Seas which I wrote and am going to direct. More on that, however, as it developes.

Here's some screenshots from Oblivion everyone...
My baby...

http://homepage.mac.com/oblivionfilm...on_dancing.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/oblivionfilm...olin_angry.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/oblivionfilm...6-02/slate.jpg

crazed out movie freak
Raziel, Soul Reaver rules.

Thanks man. Me I haven't been doin much lately just workin really.Umm... I did go skydiving yesterday though,and hopefully I will be getting my Ninja by the beggining of next summer. Other then that I just need to earn some bucks to do my next crazy adventure, either bunjee jumping or that sling shot thing. I think I'm gonig to go to the Dells and just try em all.

" If it can't kill you it's not an extreme sport."

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I wanna go kloofing in Cape Hope africa, most people cough up blood but damn does it sound like fun!!

I've got my website up and there's a link in the news section to my Oblivion production hournal and some of the still shots from the film which is going into it's second week of production.

There's also a video, QuickTime, of my demo reel for 2001. I'll be uploading more videos shortly. I designed it and so on and so forth myself. Knock yourselves out. Tell me what you think [and tell me what you think of the Oblivion pictures!]

http://www.esotericrabbit.cjb.net

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Kickass!! Good to know others around here are starting to live out their fantasies! gogogogogogogogogogogo The Silver Bullet!

A novel adaptation.
"I am a 16 year old student filmmaker from Mount Gambier in South Australia. I go to Mount Gambier High School and am in the eleventh grade. I finish school in December of 2003 and then I'm aiming for L.A. Film School or the New York Film Academy. My major goal being to get to one of these two schools"

Good Lord! Besides the Australia thing, we are practically the same person.

forget I love my wife.
-quentin Tarantino

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I've got my website up and there's a link in the news section to my Oblivion production hournal and some of the still shots from the film which is going into it's second week of production.

There's also a video, QuickTime, of my demo reel for 2001. I'll be uploading more videos shortly. I designed it and so on and so forth myself. Knock yourselves out. Tell me what you think [and tell me what you think of the Oblivion pictures!]
Matt, the guy who's playing Colin looks exactly right! It's odd--he's not how I pictured Colin, but as soon as I saw the picture I thought, "Yup. That's him."

And the site looks wonderful. You go, boy!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious

Sadie, have you shared the "shocking" wine story? You must! It's too good.

Indeed.
Okay. It just shows what a wise ass I am, but here goes:

This couple walks into the wine tasting room. I'm behind the counter, sizing them up. By the way they're sniffing the air...I can tell they are self-proclaiming "Wine Snobs".
They belly up to the counter and "impress" me with a bunch of useless facts while I pour the samples. She sips...she smacks her lips...He sips....he smacks his lips....the following conversation ensues:

Her: This Muskat has a shocking manderine orange flavor!

Him: Indeed.

Me: (monotone Daria-esque voice) Shocking?

Her: Indeed.

Wine snobs....

Thanks, babe! I f*cking love that story.

I Frikkin LOVE that short film thing!!! My anus is bleeding! But now I can't load it again... Stupid internet...

Here are some tiny stills [wallpapers actually, just in a very small form] from my short film. The full size versions can be found off my website.