Glossary

Tools    

The Fat of the Mailbox
If you were in the MoFo glossary, what would it say?

(as seen in another post)
rubyblood A MoFo tring way to hard to find the perfect avator and to get on the Shout Box leaderboard. Also can't spell.

A novel adaptation.
...Oh well, I'm too tired to argue.

Herodotus
Decaf Gummly, served hot and fresh.

It depends on who is writing it, of course. I almost shudder when I wonder what Silver's version would be. My version would probably be something like, "That wacky, atheistic, independent, socially ultra-liberal, uncultered movie fan." Or something like that.

simply put...

the bitch.

or maybe...
the fr3ak lol

Naisy: the friendly, lovable little victim of attacks from SB, who has 8/10 posts, either being useless, agreeing, complimenting, the remaining two posts are his small ignored opinions

or

Naisy: a sexy little stud that no-one in mofo can compete with

can we post what others should be in the glossery? i think that only the regulars should be allowed in though like:

Toose (already is)

Gracie: a cute and cuddly mofo, which no one is to flare with

Spud (already is i think): AKA Kent, the navy man, second in charge of mofo away on visits, the only one whose wit outranks Silver Bullet's

Silver Bullet: enough said

Slay
Hero
JR
Firegod
Yoda (well duh)
and the rest i dont know about

EDIT: Naisy: Wacky, wirey but sexy errant Knight extraordinaire. His armor is a bit too large, but his heart is enough to fill it. thanks for that one toose

Naisy: a sexy little stud that no-one in mofo can compete with
...except for Gracie!

I have the perfect one for Silver: ! < Literally!