What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

The last movie I went to go see was last night, it was "Awake". It was pretty good. Not really, but it was okay.

Theaters, the last movie I've watched would be Resident Evil: Extinction been busy lately.

Bucket list is really awesome a very touching film.
"Awesome" is a young person's word rarely used by us over a certain age, so I get the impression that you are a younger person who found a movie about two old men (Nicholson has to be in his late 70s by now and Freeman has been around long enough and is grey enough to be crowding him in age) to be "very touching." I won't repeat the mistake of asking "touching how?", but perhaps you'd like to elaborate about what you liked about the film?

For instance, I gather from the ads that the two old codgers in the film have a list of things they want to do before they die. But I wonder, is that what life if really about--who has the biggest list of things they did and the toys they own by the time they die? How does skydiving or seeing the Taj Mahal compare with say curing cancer or having a living will that lets some blind person see with your eyes after you're gone? Which is better--sleeping with a long list of lovely women or truly loving one woman through her youth into middle age and through her 60s and 70s and earning her love in return?

Being a 64-year-old male myself, I can understand the need for life-affirming accomplishments as one ages. But is there a difference between doing a variety of things and really accomplishing just one thing of true importance? I too want to get all I can out of life. But does that mean ticking accomplishments off of a list? Is your life a failure if you do only 99 of the 100 things on your list? And is your life a success if you accomplish your list but are remembered by others as being self-centered and too busy for friends and relations?

Lost in never never land
I saw Cloverfield in theaters last night. B+ film for me, very well done, not a ton of story or character development (beyond a couple of characters), but it wasn't needed as that wasn't the point of the film.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Movie Forums Extra
one missed call.......... AND IT PRETTY MUCH SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WASTE OF 6 DOLLARS.... ACTUALLY TWELVE SINCE I ALSO PAID FOR MY FRIEND......... DISSAPONTMENT

Welcome to the human race...
Saw Juno yesterday. Decent enough

Saw I Am Legend today. Pretty good if you don't think about the plot holes.

one missed call.......... AND IT PRETTY MUCH SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WASTE OF 6 DOLLARS.... ACTUALLY TWELVE SINCE I ALSO PAID FOR MY FRIEND......... DISSAPONTMENT
Ask your friend to pay you back since the movie sucks!

Anyway I've watched the Sunshine, the movie was clear as the sunshine.

I am Legend was the last one I went to see. If you don't like Will Smith, don't bother. And there are some weird and unexplainable twists in the story.
before that Beowulf in 3D. The 3D kinda made it worth it, but the rest wasn't that great.

Harry Potter
but choices are ours
we can't and have no right to regret...

Cloverfield yesterday, it was a very cool movie in it's genre. Love how Reeves let's you get all comfortable and forget about the fact that this is supposed to be a monsterflick for the first 15/20 minutes or so and then suddenly shakes you out of that and from then on keeps the pace pretty high. Well worth the 7,50 euros, might go see it again this monday

.....doesn't know what to put here!
im most likely finally seeing The Aviator later today. so i was wondering what was the last movie you all saw in the movie Theater. before this it was Coach Carter
The last film i saw at the cinema was the simpsons movie lol

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Today is just not your day for Spelling, I mean after "Kink Kong"

SAW 4 here...

i just saw cloverfield. i liked it, one kid threw up in the theatre, that made me laugh. hey i saw this movie a couple of years ago, but cant remember what it is called. it is about a guy and a girl and the whole movie is just them having a massive conversation and something happens like they agree to meet again in a year, or maybe ten years in the same spot, i am mega vague, but i remember i loved it, can anyone recognise this movie and know the name?