need your opinon and help

Tools    

ok, for school i have to make up a 3 minute film (Intersting film), with NO DIALOUGE, the idea has to be damn creative and i seriously am blocked of any ideas
do any of u guyz have a suggestion of an idea for a 3 min film??? PLZ HELP ME
and ill hook u up with somthin good by december lol

Originally Posted by GODFATHER
ok, for school i have to make up a 3 minute film (Intersting film), with NO DIALOUGE, the idea has to be damn creative and i seriously am blocked of any ideas
do any of u guyz have a suggestion of an idea for a 3 min film??? PLZ HELP ME
and ill hook u up with somthin good by december lol
Are you the only actor in this film?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

no im not...come up with ANYTING...but NO DIALOUGE

no im not...come up with ANYTING...but NO DIALOUGE
The scene starts of a close-up of you with your eyes closed, the camera slowly pans back to show you opening your eyes on a city street. The camera slowly follows your head as you slowly turn in a full circle in a way that the viewer is only looking at what you look at. You first see a pairt of men in a fight, it is scary and very violent. You turn a bit to see someone stealing from someone else, and so on. As you slowly turn a full circle you see many of the negative behaviors that make up mankind. But when you come back to the beginning of your turn, you see a young mother with a small child. She is cooing the child and then picks her/him up lovingly. All the time you see the negative, your face seems to disinegrate in pain, but when you see the Mother and child, you let loose a tearful, relief filled, laugh. Like, "Whew, thank God". You could call it, "A Saving Grace", "Aspects", or There is Always Light". Oh well, prolly not a great idea, but it just came to me. Good luck!

Hey, I've got an idea: do your own work there, Mr. Spielberg.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It was beauty killed the beast.
Make a film about a monkey and an elephant who go on a fishing expedition in Antarctica.

I must become Caligari..!
Here;s an idea you could use.

Multimillionaire newspaper tycoon Charles Foster Kane dies alone in his extravagant mansion, Xanadu, speaking a single word: "Rosebud". In an attempt to figure out the meaning of this word, a reporter tracks down the people who worked and lived with Kane; they tell their stories in a series of flashbacks that reveal much about Kane's life but not enough to unlock the riddle of his dying breath.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

just shot to chicks goin @ each ohter for 3 minuts.
hot lesbo action is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no need for the useless sarcastic comments and ideas
the only one who relaly bothered to help was LordSlaytan
great idea man..thanx a lot..can u plz tell me more details if u can

and guyz feel free to post USEFUL ideas

Ready!Set!Go!...Er..Actio n!

I would suggest watching some old silent films, some of them are even on the internet, to get some ideas. Or even cartoons, since they often have action but no words.

It was beauty killed the beast.

You could make an autobiographical film about a guy who tries to pawn off his school assignments to strangers on the internet, or you could just take Holden's advice and do your own work.

If you don't want to do your own assignments then you should just drop out of school. It doesn't sound like that hard of a project anyways, just write about some interesting event that has happened to you/a friend/your town recently and that didn't involve any dialogue and then film that. However, if you take an idea from someone else (no matter how good it is) then you are just cheating yourself out of a learning experience, and that's what you're supposed to be going to school for anyway.

I Didnt Say I Didnt Want To Do My Assignments
I Asked For Suggestions, I Have Ideas And I Wanted To See What Oethers Think...stop Assuming Crap
Geeeeeeez

Do you know my poetry?
Your saying here you have no ideas whatsoever

You could make an autobiographical film about a guy who tries to pawn off his school assignments to strangers on the internet, or you could just take Holden's advice and do your own work.
I agree with Kong, come up with your own work, dont take our ideas.

I Didnt Say I Didnt Want To Do My Assignments I Asked For Suggestions, I Have Ideas And I Wanted To See What Oethers Think..
Back to my first point, you said you didn't have any ideas in your first post but now your saying you did have ideas and you just wanted to hear other peoples suggestions?? I bet you never had ideas at all, your just saying that now so we wont say that you just steal our ideas.
stop Assuming Crap
I dont think he was assuming crap, I think he was only telling the truth.

u could always do a mr.bean 3 minute film except dont call it mr.bean

Originally Posted by joshost
u could always do a mr.bean 3 minute film except dont call it mr.bean
unless ur not allowed to do comedies

I'm hearty, dammit!
Pan across some nondescript background and spend 1.5 minutes on opening credits and 1.5 minutes on closing credits, interrupted only with a flash of a teddy bear. Make sure you thank the inventor of shaving cream somewhere. Call it: "Moscow is Burning: a Treatise in Four Acts: Word is Bond!"

Instant A+, baby...

"Mmmm...sacrilicious..."

Originally Posted by chunkybeefstyle
Pan across some nondescript background and spend 1.5 minutes on opening credits and 1.5 minutes on closing credits, interrupted only with a flash of a teddy bear. Make sure you thank the inventor of shaving cream somewhere. Call it: "Moscow is Burning: a Treatise in Four Acts: Word is Bond!"

Instant A+, baby...
i cant do that..the 3 min is without opening and closing cred..so its not doable

and yes it can be any genre

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Your saying here you have no ideas whatsoever

I agree with Kong, come up with your own work, dont take our ideas.

Back to my first point, you said you didn't have any ideas in your first post but now your saying you did have ideas and you just wanted to hear other peoples suggestions?? I bet you never had ideas at all, your just saying that now so we wont say that you just steal our ideas.

I dont think he was assuming crap, I think he was only telling the truth.
i have ideas, who told u i dont? u dont know me and dont know anything..so again..dont think too hard and dont waste post on somthin that is usless if u can suggest somthjing DO SO if not SHUT UP..i dont care what u BET so u can keep on talkin to urself if u want to

Do you know my poetry?
i have ideas, who told u i dont? u dont know me and dont know anything..so again..dont think too hard and dont waste post on somthin that is usless if u can suggest somthjing DO SO if not SHUT UP..i dont care what u BET so u can keep on talkin to urself if u want to
You act so immature you know that?

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
You act so immature you know that?
u proved it already that u are by posting that usless 2 replies..lol good job, get a life