50 things women can't do

Tools    

Rock God
that's not funny.

Rock God
women always think it's cute and funny to make sexist jokes toward guys. talk about a double standard.

the only thing that ever truly weirded me out was that women can't stand to be alone. if they get separted from their herd modern technology has provided them with the miracle that is a cell phone. do you know that there are phones that operate hands-free in a shower? do you think GUYS buy those?

Well, don't you think she was responding to a pretty sexist post? An eye for an eye might not be a great idea in general, but under the circumstances, it's probably alright.

Rock God
i think this whole thread is sexist.

it's true what i said about phone addiction (a serious problem, consult a counselor if you or someone you know suffers )

but i absolutely adore women. i don't make cruel comments about them. i'd be so freakin lost without them. we all would. their cuteness and endless patience is what gets me through the day.

did you ever have a girl smile at you and it instantly made your problems dissolve? who the hell cares if they can't fix a toilet or throw a football? i don't need that in my life as much as i do love and compassion anyway.

Originally posted by BrodieMan
the only thing that ever truly weirded me out was that women can't stand to be alone. [/b]

you'd either like me or be even more freaked out cuz i am just the opposite......am i still woman? hell, am i human?

it's nice to hear the sweet things you and other male posters have said, though.......that's one guarantee; women like to hear nice things.

who in the *#@#* needs a cell phone in the shower?

firegod......great, great avatar!!

Thanks. I wish I could say I made it myself, but I just found it on the web somewhere.

Rock God
patti -
oh, wow, thanks for that sweet post. that was the coolest thing i've seen all day.

the dumb little sexist jokes really do disguise the fact that men only run things on paper. women make the world go around. i wouldn't say that to suck up to anyone, but when you get over your awesome, all-powerful, masculine ego trip and think about the relationships that matter in your life it becomes apparent that women hold our hearts and i think that's slightly more important than being able to program the vcr.

besides, girls are better at the only things that really matter anyway like communication and understanding each other.

and for the record, my avatar pic is awesome when you can friggin see it. zeppelin will never die.

well, we are all a combo of yin and yang......thank god women aren't completely one way and men another.
i know men who are awesome cooks, and women who can't steam veggies, -men who love to buy clothes and shoes, and women who wear nothing but jeans and t-shirts (ahem).

i come from the tough chick school where i'd be the one out snowblowing the driveway in the middle of a blizzard, or cleaning leaves out of the eaves. i would have made a kickass homesteader. but i fail miserably at being the dainty woman in size four high heels, painted nails, and some spagetti strap gown.......i know how much some men like their women to be on the frail and needy side.

we all balance out somehow.....and have a complimentary match or two out there.

Rock God
what i meant is that all different kinds of women make things work, not just one type. i don't stereotype or look down my nose at people because i understand how important women are.

i can't fix electrical stuff.....wiring.....too scared. don't even like jumpin' cars....always think the battery is gonna blow. men always seem good at that stuff.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
if I can mass slap you all for your lack of sense of humour I would (bar sades)

"women always think it's cute and funny to make sexist jokes toward guys. "

Yeah and men do exactly the same, it's a kind of weird flirtatious thing, what? you think I think women belong in the kitchen because I post things like this which absolutely crack me up?

If you ever see my gf doing DIY round the house you'll know why this thread brings a tear to my eye.

The lack of parking abilities is the kind of thing that you just sit there sniggering at while they get endlessly frustrated and hinder their performances even more, it's a joke, laugh at it.

Right from now on i'll be banning any serious discussions of sex from this thread.

/me sets +b brodieman

I love women.
I love their eyes, and their hands and their legs and their thighs and their smiles and their teeth and their lips and their tongue. I love their voices, I love their hair and I love their sense of humor. I love their fake fingernails and their real fingernails and their little bits and their ball bearings and what makes them tick. I love thier minds, I love their winks, I love their kisses, I love the small of their backs and their knee pits and their arm pits and their toes and their graceful fingers. I love how they love to love me and I love how I love to love them. I love the way we fit together and I love the love we make. I love their smell, I love their aura. I love the way that they are women. I love women. I love them.

An adapted version of a monologue I once read, but can't remember....

It's all true, anyway.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
/me sets + The Silver Bullet

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Originally posted by Fez Wizardo
Right from now on i'll be banning any serious discussions of sex from this thread.

/me sets +b brodieman

evidently you're not an irc user.

evidently my ban button isn't working.

(hey if you want a women appreciation thread go make your own, this is my little poke-my-finger-into-the-hip thead)

I may love them Fez, but the ones I know can't read maps for crap...

And now they can take a shot at me, say maybe I piss on the toilet seat and then leave it up, and we'll be even.

Evenin' ladies.

*dips hat*

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
*Monkey scratches head with confused facial expression*

If it hasn't been mention already on this thread
I would say one that wasn't mentioned on the first list would be
Woman can't spit Properly at all

fez-i'm not trying to take it too seriously.....i've been laughing at this whole thread....but i did dive into discussing what comments have the most or least truth in them.....BUT didn't you intend to rile us up a bit? to get us to respond to some of the "women can't s"?
i still know you're just joking.........kinda

sorry...you're right....it's your thread.....so on to more jokes...