Any tennis fans out there?

Tools    

I’m becoming very utilitarian (is that the word? Not sure) about tennis these days. My father has always played, I’ve been a fan all my life. These days (admittedly, only over the last year or so, maybe it’s the stress), I find myself not watching the thing itself but checking the news to see who’s winning (last night I outdid myself and went to bed, insomnia and all; I did have a horrific few weeks at work so I guess that’s my lame excuse). I do think whoever among the female players said it’s becoming a bit of a Novak ‘will-he-or-won’t-he’ show nailed it —when it comes to my own reaction, at least. Wonder if that’s weird.

I’m becoming very utilitarian (is that the word? Not sure) about tennis these days. My father has always played, I’ve been a fan all my life. These days (admittedly, only over the last year or so, maybe it’s the stress), I find myself not watching the thing itself but checking the news to see who’s winning (last night I outdid myself and went to bed, insomnia and all; I did have a horrific few weeks at work so I guess that’s my lame excuse). I do think whoever among the female players said it’s becoming a bit of a Novak ‘will-he-or-won’t-he’ show nailed it —when it comes to my own reaction, at least. Wonder if that’s weird.
Well I've thought Novak was the greatest tennis player to pick up a racket like a decade ago. I said...well it's a shame he will never be able to catch Roger and Rafa to prove it...oops.

Picked him randomly before he won one slam to root for (we are a week apart in 87). Who knew I was picking the goat.

Finally saw him live at the Open. Flew up and saw him in the quarters vs Frtiz...saw Gauff before him so funny enough I saw both champs. Figured I better see Novak live before he retired or isn't allowed in the country again . Was going see him in Miami the last two years (live in Florida) but they wouldn't let him in for 2 years.

Also saw Shelton vs Tiafoe which was lucky. I think Ben is going be my man once Novak retires...been a Gator fan my whole life so I have to. Glad he got to play Novak for the experience and glad he didn't fold in the 3rd set. Sees the level he needs now.

As far as Novak. As long as he stays healthy he is going flirt with 30 slams and be considered one of the greatest athletes period and I was in at the ground floor. Crazy.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Anyone for tennis? Excellent Netflix documentary. Renewed for a second season.

Not a tennis nut by any means, but I re-watched this documentary & can’t wait for season 2.

Not a tennis nut by any means, but I re-watched this documentary & can’t wait for season 2.
Almost finished season 2, which is a bit shorter than season 1. Good stuff though.