A new thread for Yoda to voice his irrational gripes against me.

Tools    

Originally posted by Django
Oh, please! Not that again! I thought I had clarified that issue already! It has nothing to do with me! That screwy post is an obvious prank by someone who got my name, erstwhile address and telephone number from one of my prior websites!
Of course. It's "obvious" that people have chosen to imitate you at no apparent benefit to themselves over various websites in the event that someone should go typing your name into Google. Like, duh.

Trust you to dig up old bones! Well, on second thoughts, considering that you're "The Hound of the Baskervilles", I guess it must come naturally!
I didn't dig it up; Jason did. You know Jason, right? The guy whose jokes are twice as funny as yours?

Only twice?

I'd call the comedy help line if it wasn't always busy.

I didn't read all of this thread...

But are you arguing about arguments you have had in the past?

tst tst tst.............naughty boys............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Why? You lookin' for a sex partner?
no. why? you getting bored with your current and looking for someone more eccentric?
You might see us floating by-i--i

django, all you want is attention my little friend.

posting this thread we are writing on is just another excuse for you to have an argument and try and get more attention so you can be noticed on this site because your life is so boring in itself.

just get a grip and use the site for what it is meant for. movies.

Still no response? Shocking.

I'll heap some more onto the pile. You have stated, at various times:

1 - That those in charge here are racist, Nazi-like, and Stalinist.
2 - That journalistic integrity is the "very concept of the universe we live in."
3 - That your time here has "damaged your reputation." How, I can't imagine.
4 - That people go "insane" due to the unrealistically fast-paced nature of modern movies.

See a trend of hyperbole?

i bet he comes back as another alias, seen as its went so quiet with his crappy opinions.

or maybe hes dead.......

Well, !@&$ me!

Django, up to your old tricks?

Got tired of arguing (an unwinnable one for you I think) and resorted to high drama again.

It will be my policy to ignore you from now on, unless of course, you manage to piss me off.

BANNED
Originally posted by rocklarky
django, all you want is attention my little friend.

posting this thread we are writing on is just another excuse for you to have an argument and try and get more attention so you can be noticed on this site because your life is so boring in itself.

just get a grip and use the site for what it is meant for. movies.
In no way is it intended to foster attention on myself. Fact is, I was forced to start this thread, because Yoda was busy sabotaging all my other threads with his irrelevant comments. So I decided to start a thread especially for him to emotionally offload.

Originally posted by Yoda
Still no response? Shocking.

I'll heap some more onto the pile. You have stated, at various times:

1 - That those in charge here are racist, Nazi-like, and Stalinist.
2 - That journalistic integrity is the "very concept of the universe we live in."
3 - That your time here has "damaged your reputation." How, I can't imagine.
4 - That people go "insane" due to the unrealistically fast-paced nature of modern movies.

See a trend of hyperbole?
Sorry for not wasting more time on this thread. I will be sure to address your earlier comments, in good time, but regarding these comments, here goes: to quote John McEnroe, "you CANNOT be serious!" Actually, on second thought, since these criticisms are so totally out of whack, I won't waste my time discussing them at all.

BANNED
Originally posted by Sir Toose
Well, !@&$ me!

Django, up to your old tricks?

Got tired of arguing (an unwinnable one for you I think) and resorted to high drama again.

It will be my policy to ignore you from now on, unless of course, you manage to piss me off.
No, I just got tired of reading Yoda's endless garbage. It's not exactly enjoyable, you know. I do it out of a sense of obligation, to try and prevent him from hounding me in all my other threads with his ceaseless crap!

wow, I been gone awhile...
wtf happened?!

Sorry for not wasting more time on this thread. I will be sure to address your earlier comments, in good time, but regarding these comments, here goes: to quote John McEnroe, "you CANNOT be serious!" Actually, on second thought, since these criticisms are so totally out of whack, I won't waste my time discussing them at all.
They're straight from your mouth, brainiac, and your response doesn't cut it. Any fool with ten fingers can dismiss things offhandedly.

I believe there's two other particularly damning posts waiting to be addressed, too.

BANNED

They're straight from your mouth, brainiac, and your response doesn't cut it. Any fool with ten fingers can dismiss things offhandedly.

I believe there's two other particularly damning posts waiting to be addressed, too.
Look, like I said, I'll answer to your inquisition in time. I have better things to do than sit here and listen to the absurd allegations you feel compelled to level against me for no good reason!

Regarding my comments--either they have been taken completely out of context and their meaning distorted by means of adding a twisted spin on them, or else you are making too much of offhand remarks. But, just to appease you, I will answer to the charges:

1) Nazi-like insofar as you seem to be a right-winger who biases in favor of like-minded conservatives and gives a free reign to some of your friends, allowing them to engage in questionable practices such as deleting or editing my posts and threads. Also, because, on more than one occasion, you have made racially biased remarks and even claimed that someone once accused you of having connections with the KKK for your stance. I can also testify to the fact that you are so totally biased against me and hostile towards me, for no apparent reason, that I can only infer that your hostility and bias are racially and/or politically based. Stalinist insofar as you randomly delete my threads and edit my posts when you either disagree with them or perceive them as threatening in some way. Either you edit and delete them yourself, or you sanction others to do the same. That's a classic Stalinistic tactic of silencing the opposition. Also, you relentless hound me with baseless, hostile comments, in which you feel compelled to dissect my most random and light-hearted comments.

2) Your interpretation of my comment is a complete distortion of what I said. I won't waste my time adressing this one. All I can say is "re-read my comments."

3) Well, your words and actions have, indeed, damaged my reputation on this forum. By relentlessly hounding me with your baseless hostility, you have succeeded in alienating me from the affections of pretty much everyone in here. Besides, you have been fallaciously claiming to be having gay sex with me! If you don't consider that to be damaging to my reputation, I don't know what it is! Lucky for you that I am, in general, a tolerant sort of guy, or else I probably would have sued you by now!

4) Again, a total distortion of my words. Re-read what I said before wasting my time, please.

Regarding 2 and 4--I fail to see the relevance of these comments with regard to any sort of legitimate criticism you might have against me. I am entitled to my own opinions, whether or not you agree with them. You may question my opinions, but I have no obligation to explain them to you in a court of inquiry!

The reason I started this thread was for you to express your gripes concerning my behavior and "actions" on this forum. You are bringing my opinions and views into question in here as well. If you want to question my opinions and views, do so in the relevant threads! This is the place for you to question my "behavior".

Fact is, Yoda, your own words belie the fact that you lack any sort of commons sense or sense of proportion or balance. You are a completely biased, prejudiced individual with a pathetical one-dimensional frame of mind--you are so narrow, conventional and just, flat-out boring, that you make me sick! I come on this forum to engage in interesting discussions with people who I can relate to. Your sole purpose seems to be to hound me out of this forum because you feel threatened by my presence in here. Well, I don't feel particularly welcome, and, if it were not for the specific purposes I have in mind, I wouldn't be wasting my time in here, surfing through a lot of hostile nonsense from small-minded jerks like you (who believe themselves to be extremely well-informed and enlightened because they read Harry Potter novels! ) Fact is, you are a jerk and a small-minded, arrogant, pompous ******* at that! It's a sad fate indeed that you happen to be the forum administrator!

My life isn't written very well.
I still don't get it....

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

BANNED
Originally posted by r3port3r66
I still don't get it....
Get what?

Look, like I said, I'll answer to your inquisition in time. I have better things to do than sit here and listen to the absurd allegations you feel compelled to level against me for no good reason!
As I stated in an earlier (ignored) post, the amount I "bother" you is wholly proportionate to the amount of nonsense you spew.

1) Nazi-like insofar as you seem to be a right-winger who biases in favor of like-minded conservatives and gives a free reign to some of your friends, allowing them to engage in questionable practices such as deleting or editing my posts and threads. Also, because, on more than one occasion, you have made racially biased remarks and even claimed that someone once accused you of having connections with the KKK for your stance.
I've asked you at least twice before to produce a single "racially biased remark" that I've made, and I'm still waiting. And this is the second time you've completely contorted the KKK incident, even though I've corrected you in the past.

I can also testify to the fact that you are so totally biased against me and hostile towards me, for no apparent reason, that I can only infer that your hostility and bias are racially and/or politically based.
It's odd that "maybe he just thinks I'm a fool" was not among the reasons you considered.

Stalinist insofar as you randomly delete my threads and edit my posts when you either disagree with them or perceive them as threatening in some way. Either you edit and delete them yourself, or you sanction others to do the same. That's a classic Stalinistic tactic of silencing the opposition.
Ah, I see. So, I am "silencing the opposition." Yet here you are, blathering away. Very curious.

Also, you relentless hound me with baseless, hostile comments, in which you feel compelled to dissect my most random and light-hearted comments.
Light-hearted comments my eye. They've almost all been highly opinionated. Though it's been duly noted that when you can't defend your position, you do an about-face and pretend it doesn't matter anyway.

3) Well, your words and actions have, indeed, damaged my reputation on this forum. By relentlessly hounding me with your baseless hostility, you have succeeded in alienating me from the affections of pretty much everyone in here. Besides, you have been fallaciously claiming to be having gay sex with me! If you don't consider that to be damaging to my reputation, I don't know what it is! Lucky for you that I am, in general, a tolerant sort of guy, or else I probably would have sued you by now!
You've alianated yourself from the affections of pretty much everyone here. If you disagree, produce someone whose dislike for you I am responsible for. And, in case you're keeping score, this is yet another question I've asked several times in the past.

4) Again, a total distortion of my words. Re-read what I said before wasting my time, please.
I did. Criticizing movies for not being in real time is ridiculous, end of story.

The reason I started this thread was for you to express your gripes concerning my behavior and "actions" on this forum. You are bringing my opinions and views into question in here as well. If you want to question my opinions and views, do so in the relevant threads! This is the place for you to question my "behavior".
Which is precisely what I've been doing. Your "opinions and views" are often false when cross-examined with logic or objective analysis, thus showing us whether you have any idea what you're talking about, which in turn tells us whether or not you're being horribly pretentious.

Fact is, Yoda, your own words belie the fact that you lack any sort of commons sense or sense of proportion or balance. You are a completely biased, prejudiced individual with a pathetical one-dimensional frame of mind--you are so narrow, conventional and just, flat-out boring, that you make me sick! I come on this forum to engage in interesting discussions with people who I can relate to. Your sole purpose seems to be to hound me out of this forum because you feel threatened by my presence in here. Well, I don't feel particularly welcome, and, if it were not for the specific purposes I have in mind, I wouldn't be wasting my time in here, surfing through a lot of hostile nonsense from small-minded jerks like you (who believe themselves to be extremely well-informed and enlightened because they read Harry Potter novels! ) Fact is, you are a jerk and a small-minded, arrogant, pompous ******* at that! It's a sad fate indeed that you happen to be the forum administrator!
Yes, YES! LET GO OF YOUR HATE! TAKE YOUR WEAPON! STRIKE ME DOWN!

BANNED

As I stated in an earlier (ignored) post, the amount I "bother" you is wholly proportionate to the amount of nonsense you spew.
Good grief! Not again! Nonsense I spew? Really, pretty much every single allegation you have directed against me applies ten-fold to yourself!

I've asked you at least twice before to produce a single "racially biased remark" that I've made, and I'm still waiting. And this is the second time you've completely contorted the KKK incident, even though I've corrected you in the past.
Oh, please! I already have! Also, your whole attitude is biased. I don't see how I've distorted the KKK incident--you admitted yourself that someone allegedly accused you of being in league with the KKK. From where I stand, I can see why.

It's odd that "maybe he just thinks I'm a fool" was not among the reasons you considered.
Actually, the main reason that comes to my mind is "maybe he is a fool!" Fact is, I have been conducting intelligent conversations with any number of others without getting into a feud as I have with you. You're the only one in here who vents his hostility against me on a regular basis, turning everyone against me. During that brief spell when you were gone from in here, it was as if a weight had been lifted from here. As if Stalin had gone on vacation and people were finally able to freely express themselves without a court of inquisition hounding their every statement. Now that you're back, it's back to the same old story! You are a relentless pain in the butt, and there's no denying that. You just do not know when to quit, and that is extremely annoying--more than annoying, just downright assholic on your part. Grow up, or, even better, get a friggin' brain transplant!

Ah, I see. So, I am "silencing the opposition." Yet here you are, blathering away. Very curious.
Well, yeah, thanks to the resistance I have put up against you! That's the only reason I can think of for my still being around in this forum!

Light-hearted comments my eye. They've almost all been highly opinionated. Though it's been duly noted that when you can't defend your position, you do an about-face and pretend it doesn't matter anyway.
Again, I am entitled to my opinions without having to answer to your petty court of inquisition! I am in no way obliged to explain my every comment to a jerk like you!

You've alianated yourself from the affections of pretty much everyone here. If you disagree, produce someone whose dislike for you I am responsible for. And, in case you're keeping score, this is yet another question I've asked several times in the past.
All I can say is that when you were gone, I got along fine with everyone, even Sir Toose, one of your #1 supporters, who was supporting me for awhile. Now that you are back, with your relentless, unstoppable spew of hostile garbage directed against me, people are turning against me all over again. What is the obvious conclusion? Your hostility is turning people against me. Not so much a single isolated remark as your general attitude towards me and your compulsive need to question everything I say--your general attitude of inacceptance and intolerance.

I did. Criticizing movies for not being in real time is ridiculous, end of story.
Again, you have deliberately misinterpreted what I have said. In any case, whatever you personally think about my opinions, I am entitled to them without having to answer to a dumb-ass court of inquisition!

Which is precisely what I've been doing. Your "opinions and views" are often false when cross-examined with logic or objective analysis, thus showing us whether you have any idea what you're talking about, which in turn tells us whether or not you're being horribly pretentious.
Not true. I have proven you wrong much more often than you have proven me wrong. On the few occasions that you have done so, I have had the grace to admit my errors and concede the point to you. However, you are incapable of admitting that you are wrong, even when the evidence is completely against you! You are undoubtedly one of the most self-absorbed, arrogant, pompous jackasses I have ever encountered--with a completely closed mind, incapable of admitting the least error, even when the facts are completely against you! End of story!

Yes, YES! LET GO OF YOUR HATE! TAKE YOUR WEAPON! STRIKE ME DOWN!
Nice try playing the wounded martyr, but it doesn't quite cut it. Actually, I am expressing my frustration at your dead-headed closed-mindedness and the apparent fact that nothing I say seems to penetrate into your dense, thick skull and register in that dull, flickering brain.