Child stars to Adult Stars

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
Keshia Knight Pulliam

From little Rudy Huxtable on The Cosby Show...to one hell of a woman in Beauty Shop
It's sure hard to tell under the three pounds of make-up and hair-spray. So...you say she's fine, but has she been successful? That's what this thread is about...kids who made it big time as adults.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
It's sure hard to tell under the three pounds of make-up and hair-spray. So...you say she's fine, but has she been successful? That's what this thread is about...kids who made it big time as adults.
Keisha Knight Pulliam has been around since she was a little kid in 1984 (Cosby Show) and, now an adult, is still acting today which I would believe to be a success....wouldn't you?

Put me in your pocket...
Some nice choices susan. I had forgotten about Roddy McDowell.

I'd also like to add to the successful list...Natalie Wood.

Child stars who fizzled as they grew up...

Margaret O'Brien and Freddie Bartholomew.

Loner...about Judy Garland.
I think she transitioned very successfully from a child star to an adult star. It's just the way her movie career stopped that seemed like a failure...and don't forget she went on to have a successfully career with her concerts. I also think she'll always be the banner girl of how the studio system at the time failed her as a child and an adult.