the greatest horror film ever made

Tools    

I really don't have one favorite horror flick but i can name a couple.

The dead series (Night,Dawn,Day)

The excorcist is really creepy

The first Nightmare on Elm Street

First couple of Friday the 13ths

Evil Dead

It-that movie is creepy as well.

Poltergeist...

I would have to say that Se7en was the scariest for me but he upcoming films :The Grudge and Exorsist The Beggining lokkin hella scary

se7en wasn't really scary

And this is my BOOMstick!
shining wasn't scary at all. well i mean yeah that one part where you see the old granny naked *shivers* it kind of sucked actually i think. way over rated. ive never seen polergeist and everyone says its so scary, i was at the video store the other and i wanted to get it but when i looked at the back it had a PG rating. so i put it down, went over to the other shelf and got Naked Lunch. I'll never let ratings stop me from getting a movie ever again. Naked Lunch was awful.

dude se7en was scary.

Originally Posted by thankyoucomeagain
dude se7en was scary.
Yeah, the thing about se7en was that all the murders were done in a maticulous way as to tortchure the victims slowly and psychologically. And it wasn't done by some psycopath who couldn't be killed either. John Doe was a real flesh and blood human who thought he was on a mission (by his own twisted logic) to give these "sinners" their due punishment for their own moral crimes involving the seven deadly sins. He was a fanatic or an extemist in the true sense.

it was a great movie, but it wasn't scary, but i guess different things scare different people

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
it was a great movie, but it wasn't scary, but i guess different things scare different people
The definition of scary can be interpretated in different ways. Do I think se7en was scary as in halloween scary? (Like an unknown evil that kills because that is it's nature......Or the audience always caught off guard by a quick fright.) No.
It however was both disturbing and very uneasy for me to watch because of the after effects of the murders.

ah, then i comes down to the difference in our definitions of scary

Halloween and Friday the 13th 1,2 and 3.

Halloween pales in comparison to #6, and out of all the F13's 4 and 6 are definately the best, 3 was one of the better ones, but i'd have to vote for 4 and 6, no offense, just my 2 cents

I've always like Friday the 13th part 7. Where the girl with the mental powers (tina) pretty much kicks jason's butt like nobody has done before. I believe "freddy" is the only other one to put the beats on him though I may be mistaken.

I saw the new Dawn of the Dead recently, and that was great. Never got a chance to see the original though.

Also, Child's Play scared the ****e out of me when I was a little kid.

Scariest movie to me NOW is the Exorcist. But until about three years ago, it was the original Halloween. Nowadays I think Halloween is rediculous.
And found he was eating his shoe.

really, Don't get me wrong... I love the Halloween movies, but i didn't really think that they were scary, more to say that they were scary, but didn't scare me, if that makes any sense

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
If anything they weren't scary for the right reasons.. Halloween was scary for the suspense and the possibilty that good 'ol Michael could pop out anywhere, thats it.

i'll agree to that much