Rate The Movie

Tools    

Hi guys. Let's play a little game. This is called "Rate The Movie". This is where you get to decide everything. I will be giving a name of a movie and you guys will give it a rating on a scale of 0-10. The rules are very simple. Once I think I got enough votes, I will give it an overall rating (which is the average of all the ratings....simple math. I add all the numbers up and divide by the "number of numbers".) You guys know what I mean....

Okay, enough chit-chatting for me. Let's get it on.

The first movie for you to rate is:

Finding Nemo

Originally Posted by Invisible

Finding Nemo
5......out of..............10

Finding Nemo rates an eight out of ten from me.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

*BUMP* Any more votes before I update it and then do another one?

Yeah, 8 sounds good to me as well.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

OVERALL RATINGS:

1. Finding Nemo - 7.6

Next up for you to rate is:

Ice Age

I am having a nervous breakdance
4/10

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
6.0/10

(Which, at least in my mind, is the minimum for passing. Finding Nemo gets an 8/10)

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
How old are you?

Why?

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Next film...

Barney and friends go to Disney Land

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Originally Posted by Invisible

Why?
I was just curious because you were sticking to kid/adult movies. No biggie. I like Ice Age...6.5/10

Ice Age gave me a headache. It did make me laugh though, but it's annoying, but since it made me laugh I give it a 4/10.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"