Help With Finding A Movie??

Tools    

I can not figure out what movie that i watched when i was about 8 or 9 and i am 23 now. i remeber alot of the movie so i am going to try to get it all out for you the best i can i am going to start at the begining. it started out with i beleave 3 guys escaped from mental home and they dressed up like clowns and there were 3 kids and there parents left them home alone because they went out. well the kids were at home they were reading comic books and then something brought up flickering lights, and the kids started flickering the lights on and off and the guys saw that so it drawed them to the house. well then the clowns get in the house some how and it starts the runing and hideing the one kid hides by the wall and the clown guy see to shoes sticking out of a courner and he walks up and it is just someones shoes sitting there then a kid is hiden under a table and he sees the clown walk in the room and the table he is hiden under has a lace table cover so he is looking through it looking at the clown looking around the house. and then i remeber at the end on the second floor i think the kid hits the clown with a sludge hammer and knocks him out the top story window and the clown lands in the lawn and dies. thats all i really remeber of the movie, but i have been searching for awhile and i can not come up with the movie at all so i am hoping someone else knows the name of it or any of the actors so i can mabey figure some more out on it. Thanks

Clownhouse (1990 - Victor Salva)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra