Angels the new Vampires.

Tools    

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
Hmmmm a name for Mr. Last?

how bout Iwont
Yes, I am starting to see the logic in that.

I still prefer the concept of the "Fallen Angel", known as Satan. As I said before, that would make an amazing movie...

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
The fallen angel is Lucifer......

And Satan and Lucifer are different beings.. hence there being Luciferism and Satanism.

Arn't "The Beast", "Satan", "Lucifer" the same individuals? I'm not a religious or mythological buff, but i'm pretty sure they are the one in the same.

Originally Posted by Diablo
Arn't "The Beast", "Satan", "Lucifer" the same individuals? I'm not a religious or mythological buff, but i'm pretty sure they are the one in the same.
And some people call him the Devil -or- Diablo Alteration (influenced by Spanish diablo, devil), of diable

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Originally Posted by Diablo
Ok forget what you said about the beast..
Lucifer is a disgraced (or fallen) angel. Lucifer was at one time God's right hand man sort of thing. He betrayed God and Heaven, by letting Satan (Sathanas, Satanas, Satana) and the hordes of hell invade Heaven, hence causing a MASSIVE holy war (which was a total massacre). After God and the angels won the war. God cast Lucifer to the depths of hell for his crime. Thats how I have come to understand it from many folks and books. (half of my family is devout christian, and they always enjoy a good talk about our beliefs, me being Pagan and them being Christian) I could be wrong, there is every possibility, but I just thought i'd try and help a little.

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
Ok forget what you said about the beast..
Lucifer is a disgraced (or fallen) angel. Lucifer was at one time God's right hand man sort of thing. He betrayed God and Heaven, by letting Satan (Sathanas, Satanas, Satana) and the hordes of hell invade Heaven, hence causing a MASSIVE holy war (which was a total massacre). After God and the angels won the war. God cast Lucifer to the depths of hell for his crime. Thats how I have come to understand it from many folks and books. (half of my family is devout christian, and they always enjoy a good talk about our beliefs, me being Pagan and them being Christian) I could be wrong, there is every possibility, but I just thought i'd try and help a little.

I always understood it that Lucifer fell to earth and his drag queen name is satan.

Thank you for taking your time and putting forth your ideas and beliefs. And even so, whether you be right or wrong, either way, "It will still make for an amazing film." I believe...

Actually, I can write in a bum named Mr. Last, because in the beginning of the second installment, there is a possessed homeless man who is cleansed by Uriels flaming sword, and appears to have died. Maybe he can be Mr. Last. As far as Lucifer being thrown into hell, I decided it would be more effective in my story to simply have him thrown out of heaven, into the void. Hell is the lair Lucifer creates in a corner of the void. I have a whole scene that depicts the battle in heaven between Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and others vs Lucifer and his followers. It should be pretty darn amazing.

Originally Posted by UrielMovie
Actually, I can write in a bum named Mr. Last, because in the beginning of the second installment, there is a possessed homeless man who is cleansed by Uriels flaming sword, and appears to have died. Maybe he can be Mr. Last. As far as Lucifer being thrown into hell, I decided it would be more effective in my story to simply have him thrown out of heaven, into the void. Hell is the lair Lucifer creates in a corner of the void. I have a whole scene that depicts the battle in heaven between Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and others vs Lucifer and his followers. It should be pretty darn amazing.
I'm starting to like this already.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by UrielMovie
Actually, I can write in a bum named Mr. Last, because in the beginning of the second installment, there is a possessed homeless man who is cleansed by Uriels flaming sword...
heh heh heh...

To an extent...

And this is my BOOMstick!
Do you ever write normally? That font pisses the living hell outta me.

Your problem, not mine.

You don't say...