Top 100 horror movie kills (video)

Tools    

Finally finished all the videos. Follow this link for easy viewing oft he entire playlist

WARNING: graphic content

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6FE1012DB6E9F8CB

Where's the other video?

I just started lol next video will be up within a few days

Please take this as constructive criticism, not me being a jerk.

I think you should put the text of what film it is over the viedeo and get rid of the slides between clips. When you string clips together you are already slowing the pace of the video. By placing the text at the bottom of the scene you increase the speed and make the video more watchable. I have several years experience working in TV production, faster paced on these sort of thinkgs is better.

And, yeah, the audio would help, too.

Other than that, I love me a good horror death scene!

Yeah that makes sense actually. I'll do that next time, thanks! As for the audio can't really do much there unfortunately.

Yeah that makes sense actually. I'll do that next time, thanks! As for the audio can't really do much there unfortunately.
The music is fine, I just want to hear the smart-ass one-liners and the "splat" sounds!

EDIT: Oh! And I would leave the font and the animation on the text the same, just put it over the begining of each clip! The font looks cool!

For some reason not all the movie's audio works when editing. Not sure why, which is why I can't put in sound effects. As for keeping the text the same, I can use the same font and color but not the animation with the video. I'm working on part 4 now so when I put it up let me know what you think of the changes!

Who's going to believe a talking head?
The best horror kill? Definitely Brain Dead's lawnmower scene !!

Dude! Spoilers! I haven't seen Scream 4!

I think that flows a bit better, don't you? Cool deaths.

Dude! Spoilers! I haven't seen Scream 4!

I think that flows a bit better, don't you? Cool deaths.
Ah man Sorry! lol and yes flows much better. Uploading part 5 right now! 2 videos today!

The embedding doesn't work on those. The owner of the video chose the option to disallow it.

Also, please remember to preface any graphic videos with a short notice or warning about their content.

Embedding should work now except for one of them. Due to some copyright issues or something. Thanks for the heads up though.

Finally finished all the videos. Follow this link for easy viewing oft he entire playlist

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6FE1012DB6E9F8CB